Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Games’ Thread - Week - 18

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

Mac Jones just threw a terrible interception, followed up by a truly Brady-like attempt at a tackle (i.e. none at all) that let the Fins player into the end zone.

Mac Jones was single-handedly responsible for the Dolphins' second touchdown.  I need someone to tell me how that's all part of Belichick's master plan and I'm just too ignorant to understand it.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

New England stops the Dolphins on a fake punt...but wait!  Punter slides with the ball before the down marker, as he's sliding, a New England player aims for and misses his head.  Officials call roughing the punter who's not punting, on the defensive player who missed him.  First down, Dolphins.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

In all the Ruthlessbooger worship today, this bears repeating:

Ben Roethlisberger is a big, dumb piece of shit.

A big, dumb piece of shit with millions of dollars, 2 super bowl rings, and a reservation at the NFL Hall of Fame

You on the other hand, can't figure out how to use a TV antenna

• Wow 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

New England stops the Dolphins on a fake punt...but wait!  Punter slides with the ball before the down marker, as he's sliding, a New England player aims for and misses his head.  Officials call roughing the punter who's not punting, on the defensive player who missed him.  First down, Dolphins.  :classic_laugh:

My daughter said her husband is livid

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I wanna see that game. Hopefully NFLN airs it this week.

Crap Throwing Clavin

And Mac Jones ends the game by running the ball out of his end zone, then at about the 4 laterals it right to a Dolphins defensive lineman for the touchdown.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Is there any team with less momentum going into the playoffs than the AZ Cardinals?  They've dropped 4 of their last 5

Edited by Core Four
  • Like 1