Raiders win
Pit@KC
NE@Buf
LV@Cin

Tie
LV@KC
LAC@Buf
NE@Cin

really want to see them intentionally tie tonight, just as an FU to the commish. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

really want to see them intentionally tie tonight, just as an FU to the commish. :lol: 

I want to see a game ending in a 0-0 tie, with nothing but kneel-downs...just to listen to Collinsworthless try to do commentary on it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I want to see a game ending in a 0-0 tie, with nothing but kneel-downs...just to listen to Collinsworthless try to do commentary on it.

:classic_laugh: Exactly. It'd be the best thing NBC has aired since The Good Place went off the air.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:classic_laugh: Exactly. It'd be the best thing NBC has aired since The Good Place went off the air.

come on!  This is Us is once in a lifetime tv!

• Cheers 1

I never really expected both teams to kneel the whole game, but it will be interesting to see how hard each team tries to score of the game does make it to OT. 

Edited by Chandemonium

35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I’m sure it would be full of praise for the eloquence with which Justin Herbert knelt.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I’m sure it would be full of praise for the eloquence with which Justin Herbert knelt.

"Wow.  Wooooooowwwwww.  Wow.  Just...wow.  I mean...wow."

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Wow.  Wooooooowwwwww.  Wow.  Just...wow.  I mean...wow."

Compare that to those inaccurate kneels of Josh Allen at the end of games.  That’s why the Bills put Trubisky in today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

So long, Indy.  Glad you didn't make it. 

I'm still surprised they lost today and got knocked out. And yet I'm glad because I still get the shakes when I think of what Jonathan Taylor did to the Bills.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 6

51 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Although it won't happen, I'd love to see the Raiders win the SB as a big "F U" to Goodell.

The funny thing is that probably about 27 fan bases think that their team winning it all would be a big FU to Goodell.  If the Oats fans can think that, anyone can.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

The funny thing is that probably about 27 fan bases think that their team winning it all would be a big FU to Goodell.  If the Oats fans can think that, anyone can.

I'm still amazed at how the Pats fans think Goodell screwed them.  He let them off easy and they're too dumb to realize it.

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'm still amazed at how the Pats fans think Goodell screwed them.  He let them off easy and they're too dumb to realize it.

Well, they are constantly comparing the rookie, Mac & Cheese to the GOAT and believe he is the second coming. So I'd say they are a bit delusional.