Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

Suh didn't get fined either.

They probably just avoid the formality of fining him, and have him deposit 10% of his game check to the NFL Foundations charity directly.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Like last year's AFCCG, the game plan from the start was never going to work.  In Frazier fashion, he doesn't change anything.

Is it Frazier or McDermott?

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Is it Frazier or McDermott?

I believe it is Frazier's defense, he definitely makes the game plans and calls the plays.  McD has input, which he has exercised, but he is not a micromanager.  That said, McD should have forced Frazier to change the plan once it was apparent they weren't going to slow down Hill or Kelce.  McD is just as guilty as Frazier for the soft zone at the end of regulation and OT, which he should have overridden.

• Like 2

Kupp with four feet down there. “Shouldn’t that be worth 12 points if two feet down is worth 6 points?”  

No dear. Football isn’t scored like that.  

Edited by Nanker

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Kupp with four feet down there. “Shouldn’t that be worth 12 points if two feet down is worth 6 points?”  

No dear. Football isn’t scored like that.  

Well, there goes a quarter of Matt Nagy's play book.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

These guys are hitting each other. Oh yeah, D counts.

Yeah, having a good, physical D matters.  It's amazing that some people think you shouldn't put a lot into D and just get every WR, RB, and TE you can in order to outscore everyone.  These people fail to realize that offenses eventually get figured out and can't put up the kind of scores needed when the plan is to outscore the opponent.  See the 2007 and 2010 Patriots.

30 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

It’s all good, honestly there is a part of me that is relieved it is over. You think the National hype is bad you should live here, it gets a bit much. I will be back next year but I need a little break. Actually pulling for Jimmy to win one, he gets dumped on a lot but still manages to win. Wish he was on a different team though, niners fans suck

Dont be a stranger

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They probably just avoid the formality of fining him, and have him deposit 10% of his game check to the NFL Foundations charity directly.

I see it being speculated that the NFL realizes they screwed up with their taunting thing this year and that it will be tweaked in the off-season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Deebo is amazing! I think Gabe could be our Deebo lite if we give him a chance!

I don’t know.  Deebo is different. He’s so tough to tackle. 

13 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Deebo is amazing! I think Gabe could be our Deebo lite if we give him a chance!

IMO, McKenzie is closer to Deebo than Gabe, and he's a way off.  Gabe is closer to Bob Woods and JuJu Smith-Shuster.

• Like 2