Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Ann said:

Kupp should have just run it. That was one terrible pass.

He's a little lucky it was that bad, any better Stafford would have had his clock cleaned I think. 

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why? 

It makes no difference other than to talking heads who need to fill air time. Josh will get ringS before he's done. And they'll come in Buffalo. Let Joe get his now.

Because Kupp needs to taste the Lombardi so he wants to play with a real QB like Josh the next 10 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Kupp should have just run it. That was one terrible pass.

Stafford didn't try on that perfect pass. Josh Allen would've one handed it...more reason Kupp should be with Josh

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

My wife's learning football. Actually, it scares me how much she's learned in the past two months alone. Last week, she said, "Josh Allen has swag. Joe Burrow's just cocky." That clip of him arriving at the stadium backs that up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jabba The Hutt said:

Because Kupp needs to taste the Lombardi so he wants to play with a real QB like Josh the next 10 years

It would be great if it happens, but Kupp isn't coming to Buffalo.  No way would we have the cap room for him.

• Sad 3
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 minute ago, Core Four said:

It would be great if it happens, but Kupp isn't coming to Buffalo.  No way would we have the cap room for him.

We could make room... I'll wait on him hand and foot to save money:classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Buying Super Bowls. I wish the Bills would do it! :cheer2:

McD and Beane are afraid to pick up FAs mid season that would actually help the team.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

My wife's learning football. Actually, it scares me how much she's learned in the past two months alone. Last week, she said, "Josh Allen has swag. Joe Burrow's just cocky." That clip of him arriving at the stadium backs that up.

He's learned everything he knows from Cameron Newton.

• Like 1