Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

• 2 weeks later...
Keukasmallie
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Ah, the sour smell of political corruption.  Much longer-lasting than the cherry blossoms along the tidal pool edge, and superior to the local and regional levels of corruption, e.g., NYS, we occasionally hear about when the media makes an error and reports the truth.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/4/2024 at 1:56 PM, Ann said:

At first reading, the rule isn't as bad as reported.

But you know what's really bullshit?  The rule was released Thursday for public comment, and goes in to the federal register today.  FIVE DAYS, including a weekend, for public comment.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

If I correctly understand our system of government, when a president or leader in the Congress gets into office, someone in the CIA pulls them aside for "the talk" and completely changes their priorities.

The public is then told the leaders now have secret knowledge the public can never know.

But the leader has no way of knowing the "secret" information is true and in context.

That puts the secret-keepers in firm control of the government's big decisions. If the secret-keepers agree with a government policy, they stay out of it. If they disagree with a policy, they say the UFOs will attack -- or some other unverifiable thing -- and by the way, we have recordings of every phone call you ever made, and scare the leaders into compliance.

Right in front of us. None of this is secret.

• Angry 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Tucker Carlson says elected politicians have told him they’re terrified of intel agencies installing child p*rn on their computers if they speak out.

Insane.

Carlson suggested the U.S. is not a democracy and is a tyranny instead because U.S. politicians are completely controlled by the intel agencies.

“They're worried about someone putting kiddie p*rn on their computer. Members of Congress are terrified of the Intel agencies... They've told me that.”

“They're afraid of the agencies. That's not compatible with democracy.”

“Whenever you have unelected people who are not accountable to anyone making the biggest decisions, you don't have a democracy. You have something else, I would call it a tyranny or whatever you wanna call, it's not a democracy.”

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Did I say anything couldn’t be true? Where do people come up with this stuff? Nothing would surprise me with the corrupt politicians that are in govt. 

but they have only said this to Tucker? Sorry, I thought you didn’t trust the msm? Sorry, Tucker has earned hits reputation. Does this come from anyone else? It wouldn’t take much to believe it that is for sure. I can’t watch that now I’ll have to look at that later.

• Boo 1