Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller is a Bill

Nanker

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Von Miller's delts/traps are ridiculous.

Lights going on right there. Not sure we need to improve his game against The Bills OLine. :punchballs:

Of course, it's a different OLine this year. :ohwell:

Beer__League__Hockey
On 6/5/2022 at 4:47 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I don't know how they're going to use him but he's not really a 0-Tech 34 NT.  His best role in the 34 is probably playing 1-Tech NT in an under front.  He's just not a big enough dude to play a traditional NT role in the NFL.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:29 PM, bloody bill said:

I wasn't sure where to post this. I'm a Viking fan and wanted to get your opinion on Harrison Phillips.

We're switching to a 3-4 this year and at this stage it's unclear if he will be the starting NT or one of the base DE's.

Saw some nice film on him against the run as a Bill. Any thoughts on him would be appreciated.

Phillips may be an ok fit at the strong side DE that usually gets covered up by an OLB in the base 3-4.  But I agree he is too small to play that 2 gap style of NT.  Poor fit - why are they going to the 3-4 in Minny?  The 4-3 is where it's at - linebackers are expensive in the current cap era.

Alaska Darin

I want him to have enough in the tank to play 100% of the snaps on obvious passing downs and late in games.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I want him to have enough in the tank to play 100% of the snaps on obvious passing downs and late in games.

That too.

• Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Does he mean his shorts or the defense? 

Truly you remember Gym shorts back in the day! This is nothing.

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hopefully the first...just need him to give Josh some shorts tips.:classic_love:

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 1:43 PM, Ann said:

Love it.  Sure seemed to pay dividends last year after Knox attended the TE summit.  Having a guy of Miller's ability and stature mentoring and developing all the young DE talent is a huge part of him coming to Buffalo.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 6/12/2022 at 9:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 6/13/2022 at 7:27 PM, Fansince88 said:

Truly you remember Gym shorts back in the day! This is nothing.

Man, those John Stockton’s ran so high that if you didn’t wear a jockstrap, your junk would be hanging so far out that the city would fine you for selling hotdogs without a license.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

God, please be right.

When you consider, though: as a true freshman in 2018, sidelined with an injury after 2 games.  Redshirted freshman in 2019.  Sat out 2020.  Drafted by the Bills - after basically one season of college - and his rookie year, records 42 solo tackles, 8 assists, and 4 sacks.

That's a remarkable rookie performance, with his lack of college play.  Von Miller might be faceting the diamond more than polishing it right now...but I wouldn't dispute Rousseau is a diamond-in-the-rough.

• Like 5

On 6/15/2022 at 4:56 AM, Alaska Darin said:

It's difficult enough for me to comprehend that the Bills are this close to winning the SB, but from Von's perspective, I have no doubt in my mind that the Bills Mafia reaction to bringing it home versus Denver and LA will be particularly clear to Von. They may shut down the city for a full week.

• Like 3