Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Old Bulls vs Young Calves

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Doubting the video’s authenticity may seem overly cynical, but let’s consider who we’re dealing with here. Brady may be the greatest quarterback to ever live, but he’s also an elite troll, routinely misleading his social media followers in pursuit of clicks. 

And a cheater, routinely misleading everyone about his so-called "greatness."

It's faked.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And a cheater, routinely misleading everyone about his so-called "greatness."

It's faked.

I couldn't believe his trolling when he said recently that the tuck rule impetus, 'may have been a fumble.'

I get it, he has earned the right to be an @$$h@l&. However, I have earned the right to hate him.

Arm of Harm

I think it’s a great idea for NFL QBs to play golf against each other. Only one thing could possibly be better. The U.S. Golf Association should gather up its players, and organize them into two football teams. We’ve been listening to football players talk trash about golf. May as well listen to golfers talk trash about football! 😮 

• O Rly 1

TV: TNT (U.S. simulcast on truTV and HLN)

Streaming: TNT app

</snip>

Immediately following the on-course competition, Turner Sports will present a special 30-minute roundtable discussion featuring Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes and Allen. Hosted by Ernie Johnson, The QB Conversation will simulcast on TNT, truTV and HLN at approximately 10 p.m. (or once live golf coverage concludes), with the NFL icons discussing their offseason, preparation for a new season, and the championship aspirations for each of their respective teams, among other topics.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

Arm of Harm
26 minutes ago, Ann said:

TV: TNT (U.S. simulcast on truTV and HLN)

Streaming: TNT app

</snip>

Immediately following the on-course competition, Turner Sports will present a special 30-minute roundtable discussion featuring Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes and Allen. Hosted by Ernie Johnson, The QB Conversation will simulcast on TNT, truTV and HLN at approximately 10 p.m. (or once live golf coverage concludes), with the NFL icons discussing their offseason, preparation for a new season, and the championship aspirations for each of their respective teams, among other topics.

</snip>

The discussion will include Ernie and Kermit the frog? I feel like I’m a kid again! 

• Haha 2