Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Old Bulls vs Young Calves

Ann

Deranged Rhino

Re Mahomes opening a beer between holes: "A little swing juice never hurt". 

Think that was JJ. He's been hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

That commercial, talking about the "subatomic superfood benefits" of cranberries.

&#%$ you, commercial.  There's no such thing as "subatomic superfood benefits."  They're cranberries, not particle accelerators.  

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Tom, how many holes in one do you have in your career.  How many real holes in one do you have in your career?"  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That commercial, talking about the "subatomic superfood benefits" of cranberries.

&#%$ you, commercial.  There's no such thing as "subatomic superfood benefits."  They're cranberries, not particle accelerators.  

But they are delicious as a jelly

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"I call that a Josh Allen, a little chunky" TB

fighting words :classic_laugh: 

Lol

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Mahomes carrying Josh so far.

Brady is worse than me off the tee, but he's pretty good with the irons.  A-Aron looks like the best golfer.

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Brady is worse than me off the tee, but he's pretty good with the irons.  A-Aron looks like the best golfer.

I laughed at AR telling Josh "about time you did something" after he sunk that putt. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Rodgers and Mahomes are way better than Brady and Allen. But, Josh and Brady have far better trash talk.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Rodgers and Mahomes are way better than Brady and Allen. But, Josh and Brady have far better trash talk.

Although it sounds like the best trash talker is Brady's son.  "Are you using the driver?"  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino

Josh keeps almost ramming people with his cart - it's pretty hilarious but no one is commenting on it yet. :classic_laugh: He got Brady laughing just now. 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

There it is again.

"Subatomic superfood benefits" is pissing me off to a Tom Petty/Penguin degree.  

• Haha 2