Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

9 hours ago, Taro T said:

Really hope he does it in the next 10 so the Fishie ####ers can't cry about Allen getting 2 extra opportunities when (hopefully) he breaks Marino's mark.

Edit: there are 12 games left, not 11, so went w/ wanting the record broken in 10 games.  (Takes out 2 extra games added over last year & this.)

An average of 2.75/game would get him there in 8. That seems realistic for this offense, and would actually be a drop off from his current pace of 3.2/game.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Adjusted by Kyle for accuracy.

Guess not having any receivers nor a line matters.  Rodgers not even in the top 10.

• Like 3

On 10/7/2022 at 11:42 AM, Shady said:

not that I know of. 

(Slim)Shady’sSpaceForce

cuz I work with 🚀 

Scott did the deed himself

You must have been real bad!

• Haha 1

Kyle Brandt’ basement

On Kyle Brandt's Basement, Josh Allen joins the basement to discuss this week’s showdown with the Chiefs in Kansas City. He also discusses roughing the passer penalties, explains why Arrowhead is one of his favorite places to play, looks fondly upon his pairing with Patrick Mahomes as two of the top faces in the game and gives his review of The Fugitive

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

You must have been real bad!

not really I yawned at his taunting 

every warning ⚠️ was something he and all other mods have one 

too much drama 🎭 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shady said:

not really I yawned at his taunting 

every warning ⚠️ was something he and all other mods have one 

too much drama 🎭 

This board is way beyond whatever ATOP has devolved into, in large part because of how the board is managed.

Things I've really come to appreciate about this board over everyone else:

• We don't suffer fools for long. Everyone here gets along pretty well and if you show up to stir the pot, it ends quickly because most of us here aren't 12 years old and appreciate good conversation without constant conflict.

• Threads are managed well. Very rarely does someone start a thread simply because an idea popped into their noggin'. That's still prevalent ATOP and it's annoying. For example, we have a thread here for injured players. We don't need to start a new thread every time someone gets hurt.

• The Aftermath thread and others like a thread dedicated to other games going on that week are well managed. Again, you don't need someone starting a thread named "Did You See That Pass On 3rd and Ten? AMAZING!"  or "What A Throw by Cooper Rush! "  It makes ATOP unreadable.

• Like 5

On 10/12/2022 at 2:59 PM, IDBillzFan said:

This board is way beyond whatever ATOP has devolved into, in large part because of how the board is managed.

Things I've really come to appreciate about this board over everyone else:

• We don't suffer fools for long. Everyone here gets along pretty well and if you show up to stir the pot, it ends quickly because most of us here aren't 12 years old and appreciate good conversation without constant conflict.

• Threads are managed well. Very rarely does someone start a thread simply because an idea popped into their noggin'. That's still prevalent ATOP and it's annoying. For example, we have a thread here for injured players. We don't need to start a new thread every time someone gets hurt.

• The Aftermath thread and others like a thread dedicated to other games going on that week are well managed. Again, you don't need someone starting a thread named "Did You See That Pass On 3rd and Ten? AMAZING!"  or "What A Throw by Cooper Rush! "  It makes ATOP unreadable.

I think I went back once, maybe twice. 
I hope to never again see their dark, mildew infested hallways of moss and mold covered threads. It’s a seedy site and that’s too bad because it was pretty fine for well over two decades. Now it’s a cesspool hangout for swamp creatures with little or no purpose in life. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Beer__League__Hockey
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I like the fact that people use our QB as the basis to magically create hope for their QB.

Best comment:

• Haha 5
  • FANtastic 1

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I like the fact that people use our QB as the basis to magically create hope for their QB.

Hope springs eternal on Fantasy Island Football. 

• Like 1