Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Kim Pegula

B-Man

It always makes me nervous when they refer to "unexpected health issues."

Not sure what's going on, but I pray she recovers quickly. In a time when people are bitching and whining women don't get enough opportunities in this world, she is a rock star.

• Like 1

MothersMilk

ICU isn't exactly promising but I hope she fully recovers.

Rachel Hopmayer
@rachelhopmayer

Per patient information representative, I can confirm that Kim Pegula is hospitalized in the ICU at Baptist Health Boca Raton Regional.
@SPECNews1BUF

5:34 PM · Jun 14, 2022·Twitter for iPad

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

ICU isn't exactly promising but I hope she fully recovers.

Rachel Hopmayer
@rachelhopmayer

Per patient information representative, I can confirm that Kim Pegula is hospitalized in the ICU at Baptist Health Boca Raton Regional.
@SPECNews1BUF

5:34 PM · Jun 14, 2022·Twitter for iPad

Hopefully that's far more precautionary than not, but having to go to the ICU is scary business.

Hoping for a quick & full recovery.

• Like 1

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Hopefully that's far more precautionary than not, but having to go to the ICU is scary business.

Hoping for a quick & full recovery.

I'm thinking stroke or mini stroke. If it was girl stuff I'm sure she would have known in advance by going to her doctor. From what I know she and Terry were at a Bandits game last week so I guess all we can do is speculate really.

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Hope she is ok. Vaccine injury?

Damn graphene nanobots interacting with fluoridated water get you every time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Anyone see any meaningful updates on her status?

If Russ was still in the building we would have had her entire medical history by now. As much as i want to know how she is doing, I’ll take no news as good news (or at least not bad news)…I’m glad the Pegulas are able to deal with whatever they are going through with privacy. Thats a rarity these days.

Take care of that beautiful wife Terry… you old and awkward bastard!

On 6/20/2022 at 5:29 PM, Sig1Hunter said:

If Russ was still in the building we would have had her entire medical history by now. As much as i want to know how she is doing, I’ll take no news as good news (or at least not bad news)…I’m glad the Pegulas are able to deal with whatever they are going through with privacy. Thats a rarity these days.

Take care of that beautiful wife Terry… you old and awkward bastard!

On 6/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Anyone see any meaningful updates on her status?

I would think in this case, no news could possibly be good news. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

In light of the rumors going around on twitter, people theorized they might be true is Jessica Pegula's Wimbledon match was canceled today. The match was canceled, but for weather reasons. No real word on Kim Pegula's status.

rumors.jpg.ef13c360cd9d0fc8db47587e4e54b31c.jpg

Which is a pretty routine occurrence in the early rounds of a big tennis tourney.  Hard to schedule 3-4 matches back to back when you don't know how long each will run.  Looks like multiple matches were postponed today.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

In light of the rumors going around on twitter, people theorized they might be true is Jessica Pegula's Wimbledon match was canceled today. The match was canceled, but for weather reasons. No real word on Kim Pegula's status.

rumors.jpg.ef13c360cd9d0fc8db47587e4e54b31c.jpg

Thanks for posting this.  Had been on a Sabres site & the place pretty much blew up briefly when the apparently false rumors you speak of were being bandied about.  Fortunately, that they were apparently false rumors got figured out quite rapidly there, but not before a few of us had believed the worst had occurred.

Right now, as has been the case for the last couple of weeks, no news will be taken as good news.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2022 at 10:47 AM, Ann said:

No word on Kim Pegula in a while. I hope she is doing well and will be able to make the games.

Terry Pegula was at training camp today.

This is the best indication we can get I think that Kim is doing well. I know when my wife was sick there was no where I would have been except by her side. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3