Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Training Camp '22

Foxx

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

What an absolute moron. Josh was super pissed off.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

He should've thrown it back at him as hard as he could:classic_laugh:

29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It no doubt to me that Jordan Phillips was involved. Probably payed for that hit!

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Looks like Ford got worked by both Basham and Shaq. 

I do wonder if GMBB is hanging on to Ford a bit too long due to still feeling the sting of moving Teller too soon... 

Cut down day will be interesting if they can't swing a trade - though, not sure there will be many buyers beyond a late, late round pick.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do wonder if GMBB is hanging on to Ford a bit too long due to still feeling the sting of moving Teller too soon... 

Cut down day will be interesting if they can't swing a trade - though, not sure there will be many buyers beyond a late, late round pick.

I'm curious if anyone sees value in him because...I don't.  It's hard for me to believe it isn't between his ears now and that's a tough thing for most guys to overcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Looks like Ford got worked by both Basham and Shaq. 

Unfortunately for Ford, the 2019 second-round pick, it occasionally came at his expense. Basham worked out wide against Ford for wins a handful of times. Basham’s move to his left and outside had Ford struggling to deal with the space, as Basham turned the corner for a sack. Ford also struggled against defensive end Shaq Lawson in one-on-ones.

Ford has not had a good camp, even with the opportunities to block for Allen. Other veteran players such as Quessenberry, Mancz and Hart have all looked better at guard, which makes you wonder what it means for Ford, who is now in the final year of his contract and seemingly a guard only. The Bills coaches have stressed how much they value versatility, and Ford hasn’t given them much there.

With other players looking more versatile and having stronger camps than Ford, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Ford is a trade or cut candidate this summer. The preseason games will mean a great deal for him, even if his 2022 future isn’t in Buffalo.

Dude is toast. If he isn't cut he'll get moved for a later round draft pick.

• Like 4
  • Love 1