Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Final 53 Man Roster for the 2022-23 Season

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Now that the first roster cuts have been made, it’s time to start discussing our thoughts on the 53 men who may be rostered as the season opens.

With the great work Beane has done building depth, there are sure to be some very talented players who don’t make the final cut.

Please post your thoughts and any roster updates here as we lead into the regular season.

• Like 1

RB depth is the most curious to me. I have a hard time seeing the Bills keeping both Zach and Devin along with Cap’n Cook. Especially cuz you know they are keeping Taiwan for special teams

• Like 1

I have absolutely no business contributing to a thread like this but for the first time in a long time, there is one player I know will not be making the roster.

I'll give you a clue...

image.jpeg.cbbd2a6aa159555593611ef1141ba1df.jpeg

How many full season papercuts can the guys on the bubble suffer over the next 2 weeks.  This team is going to be shedding some real talent shortly.

Considering how much Allen likes having Barkley around did we actually catch a break by having Keenum look like low grade dog food after Crowder deflected that one pass?  Hate the idea of the Bills spending 3 spots on QBs which seemed to be the plan; maybe they only keep 2 if Keenum keeps playing that bad?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

How many full season papercuts can the guys on the bubble suffer over the next 2 weeks.  This team is going to be shedding some real talent shortly.

Considering how much Allen likes having Barkley around did we actually catch a break by having Keenum look like low grade dog food after Crowder deflected that one pass?  Hate the idea of the Bills spending 3 spots on QBs which seemed to be the plan; maybe they only keep 2 if Keenum keeps playing that bad?

I'm not willing to give up on Keenum yet. I may feel differently if he hadn't been playing with backups against Colts starters.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

I'm not willing to give up on Keenum yet. I may feel differently if he hadn't been playing with backups against Colts starters.

Keenum SHOULD be better at backup than Barkley, but Barkley knows this offense.

Not giving up on Keenum yet, but if he doesn't pick it up Azaria can send him into the sun.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not a lot of fat on this roster. Some tough meaty cuts will follow and most will land on their feet elsewhere. I think The Bills might have to pick up other teams’ players to populate their Practice Squad this year. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Not a lot of fat on this roster. Some tough meaty cuts will follow and most will land on their feet elsewhere. I think The Bills might have to pick up other teams’ players to populate their Practice Squad this year. 

maybe not

many will likely sacrifice the higher pay elsewhere for a ride on the Super Bowl train

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

maybe not

many will likely sacrifice the higher pay elsewhere for a ride on the Super Bowl train

There is not going to be a roster spot for everybody who wants to stay.  I'm thinking that the team is already engaged in talks with players and other teams to get picks for some of the departed players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Perfect for a foggy Christmas Eve game...

You kiddin'?

Not playin' QB he ain't.  We don't want Blitzen to know where to blitz; nor Dasher to know where to dash.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You kiddin'?

Not playin' QB he ain't.  We don't want Blitzen to know where to blitz; nor Dasher to know where to dash.

Or Tua to prance...

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1