Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs LA Rams: Week 1 Game Week Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know if it's Schopp or Bulldog (don't know which voice is which) but one of them is REAL upset that Shakir is inactive. Which says all you need to know about their football acumen. 

I'm upset that Shakir is inactive...mildly, because if the game hinges on his status, we done gone and &#%$ed something up badly.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Still got the high pitched "I love you Josh" at the end despite no Beasley. Who was it?!

You saved my night. :classic_laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Been cheering since 1980, lived through the 4 losses in the 90's. I am so hopeful for this year it is beyond belief. This year Buffalo FORGETS the past and embraces the winning future. Go BILLS GO. Everyone have a great year and cheer from the stands or your home and lets have a great RIDE.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And now the required woke shit in the pregame show.

I have the pregame on mute but from just the images alone I could smell the virtue signals

Getting the posting out of my system, because once we get within a few minutes of kickoff and through the 4th quarter this will more than likely be me:

panicking.gif

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Was hoping we were past it.. but i guess not

The Carpenters said it best We've only just begun - The dude abides | Meme  Generator

• Like 3
  • Haha 1