Jump to content

Official BillsFansDotCom Survival League 20022-23 Season


TakeYouToTasker 2.0
 Share

Recommended Posts

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

It’s that time of year again!

 

Follow the link below to join.

 

There will be prizes and shwag for the top three finishers, including a Gabe Davis autographed 8x10 photo for our winner.

 

I’ll edit this post in the coming days for a complete list of prizes.
 

Password is: GoBills!

 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=15421&invitation_key=9e927360d13ec6e4

  • Like 3
  • FANtastic 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL Ann's Awe-Inspiring Pick Set  Well, it is more colorful than the name I would have chosen (Ann).

Thanks for doing this, @TakeYouToTasker 2.0! Here's hoping we don't have a bloody Sunday on one game like last year. 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Billsandhorns

What is the group number?

NVM I found it 

Edited by Billsandhorns
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

What is the group number?


15421

But if you click the link above, it should have it prefilled. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Billsandhorns
3 minutes ago, Ann said:


15421

But if you click the link above, it should have it prefilled. 

The app has been giving me headaches and not taking me to the correct page. 

Thank you 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crap Throwing Clavin

None of you stands a chance against the rigor of the OBF DAB POMA metrics.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

None of you stands a chance against the rigor of the OBF DAB POMA metrics.

Leslie Nielsen GIFs | Tenor

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 8/31/2022 at 11:00 AM, Ann said:

LOL Ann's Awe-Inspiring Pick Set  Well, it is more colorful than the name I would have chosen (Ann).

Thanks for doing this, @TakeYouToTasker 2.0! Here's hoping we don't have a bloody Sunday on one game like last year. 


My pleasure!

  • Like 3
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deranged Rhino

I think I made it deep into week 3 last year before I was bounced... let's see if I can make it to week 4 this year.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think I made it deep into week 3 last year before I was bounced... let's see if I can make it to week 4 this year.

As @whatdrought alluded to, picking this first week isn't as easy as it was last year. Hell, I cruised through the first half of the season mainly picking against the Giants.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fansince88
On 8/31/2022 at 8:39 AM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It’s that time of year again!

 

Follow the link below to join.

 

There will be prizes and shwag for the top three finishers, including a Gabe Davis autographed 8x10 photo for our winner.

 

I’ll edit this post in the coming days for a complete list of prizes.
 

Password is: GoBills!

 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=15421&invitation_key=9e927360d13ec6e4

Do we keep the pick name or create our own? Never done this before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Do we keep the pick name or create our own? Never done this before.


You can change it to anything you want. 

I left it because I have no imagination, and apparently yahoo sports does (which does explain some of their articles...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Never done this before. Should be fun until week one is over.

 


If you can get past week one, you will be around a while. Week 1, anything can happen!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do we keep the pick name or create our own? Never done this before.


You can customize it to whatever you want, sir!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fansince88
Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:


You can customize it to whatever you want, sir!

Thank you kind sir

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

As @whatdrought alluded to, picking this first week isn't as easy as it was last year. Hell, I cruised through the first half of the season mainly picking against the Giants.

There's one gimme..

260016.4aee3a53.668x375o.4a9597aec1e0@2x

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines