Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Another tragic story about transition regret

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

5 hours ago, Koko said:

I read a good chunk of the Complaint. While the actions of the doctors and counselors was pretty abhorrent, she was over the age of 18 when she went forward with the surgery. She damn well knew what she was doing.

Also, I would think that it shouldn't have to be spelled out that surgically removing tissue from your body is permanent, which is one of her complaints...

I wonder about the ethics of performing surgery on someone that should be considered mentally ill.

• Applause 1

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, bdutton said:

Who'd think that &#%$ing with human development &#%$s up human development?  Who'd believe that gender isn't a single isolated trait, and &#%$ing with that and the endocrine system that drives it wouldn't completely &#%$ up the entire person, not just "gender"?

Not Trantifa, that's who.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

• 3 months later...