Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 2 (2022)

Foxx

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Brady calls now starting in New Orleans.  Can't risk that narrative.

I found that game hard too watch. Maybe because it’s the 4th quarter and they just broke the 3-3 tie. 

Just now, Augie said:

I found that game hard too watch. Maybe because it’s the 4th quarter and they just broke the 3-3 tie. 

After the refs gave them a phantom PF penalty so they didn't have to punt.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Matt Haack is averaging 45.4 ypp and he's punted 5 times.  He's gotta be exhausted.

That is a season worth of work! Earning the big bucks today! 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Steelers are gonna have to put Pickett in there at some point… Mitch just doesn’t do anything worth keeping. 

Let's see if he can pull this one out but agreed he has not been impressive so far this year.

• Like 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Steelers are gonna have to put Pickett in there at some point… Mitch just doesn’t do anything worth keeping. 

I'll have to wait until the all-22 but it sure looks like the Patriots are covering everything because the Steelers keep putting him into obvious passing situations by running almost exclusively on 1st down.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I'll have to wait until the all-22 but it sure looks like the Patriots are covering everything because the Steelers keep putting him into obvious passing situations by running almost exclusively on 1st down.

In a world where Matt Patricia is an offensive Coordinator, Matt Canada might actually still be the worst offensive coordinator in football… 

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dolphins embarrassing themselves in many facets today. 

Putting up points though against a pretty stout defense so let's not sleep on them just yet