Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Titans - The Aftermath

BillsFans

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That the best you got Runyan?  Ya Choad.

So he gets a game for doing to the Titans' coach what the rest of the Bills did to the entire Titans team for a full game?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So he gets a game for doing to the Titans' coach what the rest of the Bills did to the entire Titans team for a full game?

Who did he swing on?

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That the best you got Runyan?  Ya Choad.

Notfernuthin', but that's stupid as shit. I get it if you're in the heat of the battle, like Lattimore and Evans, but the game is over and you seek the dude out to punch him? I suspect that will put you in the McBeane doghouse.

• Like 3

I didn’t know if this fit better here or in the funny things thread, but the top thread when I just peeked in ATOP is titled “does any part of you miss the losing” 🤮

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

I didn’t know if this fit better here or in the funny things thread, but the top thread when I just peeked in ATOP is titled “does any part of you miss the losing” 🤮

they pulled it from PPP and changed it to “the losing” from “Covid”. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Notfernuthin', but that's stupid as shit. I get it if you're in the heat of the battle, like Lattimore and Evans, but the game is over and you seek the dude out to punch him? I suspect that will put you in the McBeane doghouse.

Is this a new rule for every player that fights in game?

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Some people are not happy if they cannot be miserable in some respects.  Kind of like cutting down the wife and kids everyday for some guys.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Bills were the second most watched game week 1, then this week 2? Terrible numbers, but the game was only available on ESPN. Vikings- Eagles did a little better with ABC airing the game, too, but apparently, a double header doesn’t equal double rating, in fact, just the opposite.

Monday night doubleheader produces 20.6 million total viewers during overlap

</snip>

Here are the basic, raw numbers. Titans-Bills on ESPN averaged 7.9 million viewers on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN Deportes. Vikings-Eagles on ABC and ESPN+ averaged 12.9 million viewers. Neither number is all that phenomenal, which likely has something to do with the fact that neither game was all that compelling.

</snip>

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills were the second most watched game week 1, then this week 2? Terrible numbers, but the game was only available on ESPN. Vikings- Eagles did a little better with ABC airing the game, too, but apparently, a double header doesn’t equal double rating, in fact, just the opposite.

Monday night doubleheader produces 20.6 million total viewers during overlap

</snip>

Here are the basic, raw numbers. Titans-Bills on ESPN averaged 7.9 million viewers on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN Deportes. Vikings-Eagles on ABC and ESPN+ averaged 12.9 million viewers. Neither number is all that phenomenal, which likely has something to do with the fact that neither game was all that compelling.

</snip>

They tried really hard to pretend it was a good matchup but when every analyst picks the same team...  I didn't see a single person pick the Titans.

(The other game was majority Vikings but it was probably 33% Eagles on the shows I watched).

• Like 1