Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Walking Wounded: (Official BILLS' Injury Status Thread)

Alaska Darin

11 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Got him off the coach.  Youtube link.

At 32yo and not being on a team at all this year how long does it take him to be elevated? 

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

At 32yo and not being on a team at all this year how long does it take him to be elevated? 

A few weeks?

Bills have 3 other WRs on the PS squad.  They must not have a lot of confidence in any of them.  

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And now some illness is going through the team.  Awesome.

Four days before they play the Patriots, an illness ravages the team?

Now, I'm not saying outright that Belichick arranged to have the team exposed to an infectious agent.  But I can't prove he didn't.  [/Cheaters]

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And now some illness is going through the team.  Awesome.

Seems that after a couple of mostly injury free seasons, the tables have turned. We are due for a let up though and hopefully we get healthy as we head towards the last portion of the regular season and hopefully, the playoffs.

• Like 6

Nouseforaname
7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Four days before they play the Patriots, an illness ravages the team?

Now, I'm not saying outright that Belichick arranged to have the team exposed to an infectious agent.  But I can't prove he didn't.  [/Cheaters]

Belicheat gave them the jab so they all got COVID, not the current one but the one that burned out in 1987.

• Haha 2

On 11/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, Ann said:

The illness the last few weeks is some bug that is going around.

caused by some random, self generating spike protein

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

This makes less sense than my Belichick conspiracy theory, which itself made no &#%$ing sense whatsoever.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This makes less sense than my Belichick conspiracy theory, which itself made no &#%$ing sense whatsoever.  :classic_laugh:

That makes even less sense than the conspiracy that the planes hitting the twin towers were cgi renditions.

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

That makes even less sense than the conspiracy that the planes hitting the twin towers were cgi renditions.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

72g19h.jpg

• Haha 2

On 11/27/2022 at 9:23 AM, Foxx said:

Seems that after a couple of mostly injury free seasons, the tables have turned. We are due for a let up though and hopefully we get healthy as we head towards the last portion of the regular season and hopefully, the playoffs.

Yup.  In general they've been very lucky wrt injuries in recent years.  Sad that the most talented team they've had in decades has been the one devastated by injuries.  That's why any given year is so hard to predict and the team that wins it all is usually the one on a roll, in terms of both performance and luck, at the right time. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3