Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Halloween Candy Distribution

Ann

We had about 40 kids which is more than we’ve had here before. Had a bowl on the front porch with candy bars in it. We’d open the front door when they came up to the steps and told them to take what they wanted.  We replenished the candy as needed between visits by the ghosts and goblins. 

It was nice to see the folks outside and enjoying the time. 

• Like 1

YAY! My SIL is gonna take our leftover candy and treats into work. They'll be gone in about 10 minutes at her place. Better them than me.

My twins little gang of 8 rotated among our houses all afternoon, getting candy, doing crafts, playing in the yards, etc.  Done before dinner.  It was actually better than the usual trick or treating to the point of exhaustion.

Older one also to a couple small parties and likewise had fun.

Had about 120.  It was fairly warm so we sat in driveway with a portable fire pit and fire, had a few neighbors over and then went to the big adult party around the corner after shutting down our operation. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1