Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ *Patriots - Week #13 '22

Foxx

Just now, whatdrought said:

What sideline mechanics lead to something like this?…

You play left tackle.  Now YOU play LT.  Errrrrrrrrrbody plays LT.

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

So, this is not an indictment. I am a *huge* Gabe Davis fan, and think we’re a *far* better team when he’s on the field.

However! Gabe has some work to do if he wants to be a true #2 in the League.

This isn’t good enough:

A2C8EBE6-45BC-4F1B-8BE0-C469BDE0B440.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, KD in CA said:

And Josh looked right at him on that play.  Seems like a trust issue;  that was not a high % throw to Diggs.

Should have been a defensive holding call as well.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, whatdrought said:

Davis is legitimate, but not consistent. I miss having a real consistent slot player. 

Davis is not a slot receiver, or a possession receiver.  Never will be.  Was not going to replace Beas.

I'm not sure if the intent was to have Crowder or McKenzie as the slot receiver...I thought Crowder, but with him out, maybe McKenzie was the last option.

No matter what, this offense really misses Beasley's reliability.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Davis is not a slot receiver, or a possession receiver.  Never will be.  Was not going to replace Beas.

I'm not sure if the intent was to have Crowder or McKenzie as the slot receiver...I thought Crowder, but with him out, maybe McKenzie was the last option.

No matter what, this offense really misses Beasley's reliability.

I think Crowders Injury is a big issue for us, but he also didn’t look great before getting hurt. What I want to know is why Shakir doesn’t get more run. 

• Like 1