Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ *Patriots - Week #13 '22

Foxx

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

Not saying I wanted America to lose so we could stop talking about the world cup...but..  

I saw so much flopping I thought I was on the river during the spawn

• Haha 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That play needed the Benny Hill music behind it as Mac ran around. 

And women in underwear.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I watched 10 minutes of soccer on Saturday

That was too much soccer

I had it on in the background waiting for some one to yell GOAL!
That said I didn't watch much 😆

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Kirk Herbsickle is the first person ever to want to give a game ball to a left tackle.

Put him in the Collinsworth protocol already.

Agree, but for as poorly as he started, and then after getting hurt, I’m very pleased with Quessenberry’s level of performance in the second half.

He’s solidified himself as our swing tackle. That’s no small thing, as it protects continuity on the OL.

When Dawkins was listed as out, everyone speculated that Brown would move to LT, with QAnon (yes, that’s the nickname I’m going to popularize) moving to RT it means that two relationships are broken in the protection.

When you have a legitimate swing, it protects those relationships, and keeps 4 OLmen in their slots.

Thats massive, and under appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I watched 10 minutes of soccer on Saturday

That was too much soccer

The last 10 minutes of the us-Iran game took 5 years off my lifespan. US seemed like they were trying to give it away. It was kind of like watching the 2000-2016 Bill, except they actually managed to hold on at the end. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I am just marveling at Mac Jones inability to hit anyone or anything on this drive.  Even the turf is saying "Dude, what the &#%$?"  

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

No, I had a Gif for it and I will use it appropriately!

🤣

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Agree, but for as poorly as he started, and then after getting hurt, I’m very pleased with Quessenberry’s level of performance in the second half.

He’s solidified himself as our swing tackle. That’s no small thing, as it protects continuity on the OL.

When Dawkins was listed as out, everyone speculated that Brown would move to LT, with QAnon (yes, that’s the nickname I’m going to popularize) moving to RT it means that two relationships are broken in the protection.

When you have a legitimate swing, it protects those relationships, and keeps 4 OLmen in their slots.

Thats massive, and under appreciated.

This is true, and in no way changes the fact that Kirk Herbschmuck is a fence post.