Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

SOTU Address, Feb 7th, 2023

Ann

Team Biden definitely has a golden opportunity to troll the House Republicans

Show up fashionably late and apologize that he left the speech in his garage

• Haha 2

I PRAY that McCarthy rips up his copy of the speech afterward. Just to see the rank hypocrisy that will happen among Democrats and the press. 

Edited by RkFast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

Now with the Great Chinese Weather Balloon Crisis of 2023 resolved thanks to the steadfast courage of President Biden, this SOTU is going to be &#%$ing lit:classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's going to be very difficult for Biden to paint a happy face on this CCP Balloon incident. 

I'm surprised I can't find any statements from the White House yet.  But I'm sure working it into the SOTU will be super easy, barely an inconvenience.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Trump drone strikes a key architect of state sponsored terrorism, and is derided

Biden launches an F22 against a spy balloon that has already completed its mission, and is a war hero

🤡

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, devnull said:

Trump drone strikes a key architect of state sponsored terrorism, and is derided

Biden launches an F22 against a spy balloon that has already completed its mission, and is a war hero

🤡

That's because popping balloons with 5th generation stealth fighters is tight!

• Haha 3

Odd how the the usual suspects are now -- the weekend before SOTU -- reminding everyone how much shittier their life is under Biden.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Odd how the the usual suspects are now -- the weekend before SOTU -- reminding everyone how much shittier their life is under Biden.

But hey, he had the courage to tell someone else to pop a balloon.  Leadership like that is worth a little economic pain that wasn't his fault anyway, amirite?  

• Like 4

Nouseforaname

If chatgpt was president 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, I stand before you to share with you the state of our great nation. Our country is thriving, with a growing economy and record low unemployment. Our military remains the strongest and most advanced in the world, keeping us safe and secure.

However, we also face new challenges, both at home and abroad. The recent shooting down of a Chinese spy balloon is a prime example of the threats we must address. The actions of this foreign power are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Let me be clear: we will not stand idly by while other nations attempt to spy on us. Our intelligence agencies and military have been directed to increase their efforts to defend against these types of incursions.

At the same time, we are committed to a peaceful and cooperative relationship with all nations. We believe that nations acting in good faith can resolve conflicts through diplomatic means. And we will continue to engage with China to seek a resolution to this and other issues.

But make no mistake, we will not hesitate to take the necessary actions to protect our nation and its people. The security of our nation and its citizens is my highest priority.

In addition to this issue, we must also address the ongoing pandemic and its impacts on our economy and society. We will continue to vaccinate as many Americans as possible and support those who have been affected by the virus.

Finally, let us also remember that our greatest strength is not in our military, but in our people. It is the strength of our democracy, our diverse communities, and our shared values that make us a beacon of hope to the world.

Together, let us continue to work towards a brighter future for all Americans.

Thank you.

Edited by Nouseforaname

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The font. 

The pause. 

:doh:

Who in this administration thought it was a good idea to tweet that!?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1
  • Cheers 1