Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Bengals - Game Day Thread - Divisional Round '22

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I swear, if they call a holding penalty in this game on us I'm going to lose my mind.

Bet they do it on the first snap.

• Sad 1

Great, 6 plays for 79 yards, and we are behind by 7. I just feel like this is a rough matchup for us. Time to answer with points and find answers to their offense. This looked just like the last “game” starting out. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

I'm thinking this snow is not at all good for our hoped-for pass rush.

Not having Jones in the middle sucks big time - he eats 2 blockers really consistently.

I'd say I'm not worried about the defense but we all know I'm always worried about Frazier in games against good QBs.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

If we can’t move Burrow off his sport and disrupt his timing it’s going to be a long day.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Core Four said:

Great defense.  Two first rounders at CB, can't cover anyone.

That TD score was against a zone, where I don't think anyone had responsibility for Chase.  Onalim started, but they decided to let Chase get behind him while he moved to cover the outside WR that one of the CBs already had covered.

Not that Edmunds should ever be covering Chase on any sort of deep route.  He probably made the right decision.  Overall...I think it was a pretty damn stupid zone.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Just now, Rochesterny said:

Chase was wide open. Where is the pressure? D-line better take control of line of scrimmage. Not the best way to start.

They rushed five and didn’t get close.  That’ll need to improve.

Just now, Augie said:

Great, 6 plays for 79 yards, and we are behind by 7. I just feel like this is a rough matchup for us. Time to answer with points and find answers to their offense. This looked just like the last “game” starting out. 

The Bengals are a "lull" team - they rarely stay hot.  They were just murdering the Patriots and needed a fumble late to hold onto the game.  More or less the same thing against the Ravens last week.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1