Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Bengals - Game Day Thread - Divisional Round '22

Foxx

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Just sayin’, those teams followed what we did.

You were talking about trading for a #1 receiver.

Do it again instead of drafting a guy on the defense who's rotational at best 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I honestly don't care to have any of those players back except Martin...

I would take Shaq back in a heartbeat, especially if his salary is low.  Phillips is great when he's healthy but he needs to play a bit smarter because both of his injuries this season were basically self-inflicted.

Crowder was a gamble that didn't work out.  He would have been a good player for us if he could stay on the field but he did what he's done throughout his career.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carptom1 said:

Your right. Unless you luck out on several rookies, you are limited to four or so stars and a bunch of supporters. The game plan on offense sucked. Reminds me of our second half last year. They rushed 3 at Allen on several plays with 7 or 8 in coverage. You have to run the ball and screen until they stop. Standing back there expecting something to open up won’t work. Then when behind their mixing blitzes in that nobody seems to understand.

Our short game on offense is almost non-existant.  We can't control the game when we need to.  I do not believe we even have screen plays built into the play book.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I would be very happy with a pivot to Frank Reich. Do we want to spend two of Allen's elite years to find out if Dorsey is a good playcaller? 

Ha! My husband has been sitting here for the last 10 minutes saying, “Frank Reich.”

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I would take Shaq back in a heartbeat, especially if his salary is low.  Phillips is great when he's healthy but he needs to play a bit smarter because both of his injuries this season were basically self-inflicted.

Crowder was a gamble that didn't work out.  He would have been a good player for us if he could stay on the field but he did what he's done throughout his career.

Phillips and Lawson are fine to be back, but the problem with them has always been the same: They're dogs when the game is going our way, and kittens (and stupid kittens to boot) when it isn't.