Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Bengals - Game Day Thread - Divisional Round '22

Foxx

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Are you happy with the outcome? Are you glad this is the team they put together? The only thing close to unreasonable on my list is the Miller thing. Everything else was problematic at the time it was done and we said then "this might not be good"

I think there is enough talent to at least get to the SB.  Can some positions be upgraded?  Of course; every team can say the same.  I put this (and last two years) more on coaching.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Scat back

misfire in first round.  24 is fine.

Miller did not work out but had to be done

How is scat back incorrect? 

24 hasn't played huge chunks of this season because he can't play zone. He might be a good player for us, but he's barely contributed as a first round pick because he doesn't fit the scheme. 

Miller was probably a good signing all things considered, but the older a player is the more likely they are to get injured. 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Is it officially dumb question time?

This team has more than enough talent to win a Super Bowl.  They've played like ass today but anyone who has followed them ardently isn't surprised by it.

Laughable. Three of our wideouts wouldn't start on the majority of our DIVISIONAL RIVALS. The OL is absolute garbage. The DL is too.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

This team has more than enough talent to win a Super Bowl.  They've played like ass today but anyone who has followed them ardently isn't surprised by it.

You think they do? I’d argue they do not. The O-line is awful, receivers (besides Diggs) are middling. Josh Allen generally covers for a multitude of sins.

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

I think there is enough talent to at least get to the SB.  Can some positions be upgraded?  Of course; every team can say the same.  I put this (and last two years) more on coaching.

To some extent. Daboll did ok this year.

Edited by Uncle Joe

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

That’s what is so frustrating to me.  How can they come out so flat two weeks in a row?  Is there a lack of character we don’t see?  There is enough talent.

• I don't know 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

That’s what is so frustrating to me.  How can they come out so flat two weeks in a row?  Is there a lack of character we don’t see?  There is enough talent.

Lol k

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

What talent is that? On offense, who are the difference makers outside of 17 and 14? Defense has a lot to do with injuries, no doubt, but we've watched a backup OL blow up all of our high investment draft picks on the DL all day. 

Do tell. Where is all the talent? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

To some extent. Daboll did ok this yea.

IMO, Daboll is a case where he is a better HC than OC.  He did much better with NYG than I thought possible.  Daboll surrounded himself with good coordinators.

*Josh Allen carries a crappy OL, bad runningbacks, and an mostly anonymous WR core to the divisional round*

Bills fans: "we're so talented, we just don't win."

• Like 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

What talent is that? On offense, who are the difference makers outside of 17 and 14? Defense has a lot to do with injuries, no doubt, but we've watched a backup OL blow up all of our high investment draft picks on the DL all day. 

Do tell. Where is all the talent? 

It's pissing into the wind trying to point out the blatantly obvious 

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Laughable. Three of our wideouts wouldn't start on the majority of our DIVISIONAL RIVALS. The OL is absolute garbage. The DL is too.

See that’s crap.  Fish have receivers and that’s it.  So you cherry pick one position?  That’s a joke.  Is Beane supposed to crap out Jaylen Waddle talent drafting at 25? Shirley.

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Same.  The only thing more important than having a quality coaching staff is having a franchise QB.

Frazier has consistently come up small in these moments and the offense feels the pressure to be perfect.  That's just too much to ask on a regular basis when the stakes are so high.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

IMO, Daboll is a case where he is a better HC than OC.  He did much better with NYG than I thought possible.  Daboll surrounded himself with good coordinators.

It’s one year for Daboll and remains to be seen how far he can go.

• Like 1

Defense need some retooling as well as the offensive line. Need to see more from Dorsey and Frazier got to go imo

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2