Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Bengals - Game Day Thread - Divisional Round '22

Foxx

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Fish won't have 2 elite WRs when they have to pay a QB unless they cut like half their roster.

They are very over cap.

• Applause 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Elite QB,

Average RB1, Promising RB2

Average TE

Elite WR1, Inconsistent and Unreliable WR2, Replacement Level WR3-5, Promising WR6 they refused to play

Average LT, Washed up LG, Average C, Below Average RG, Replacement Level RT

Tell me again how this team is "talented enough to win the SB?"

Unfortunately, you can't divide the talent from Diggs and Allen to the rest of the team. 

I'm glad someone here understands reality 

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

They traded for hill. Eagles traded a first for Brown

Follow other teams 

Stefon Diggs.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Damn, I'm so pissed we don't have the 3rd pick in the draft so we can pass on Von and get Dareus.
Oh wait, that should be another thread...

Miller went 2nd. Dareus was the right pick and a decent player for us, he was just a massively lazy slob. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Von was picked before we were up.  Denver was not trading out of taking him.

I know. I worded that wrong.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Miller went 2nd. Dareus was the right pick and a decent player for us, he was just a massively lazy slob. 

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I know. I worded that wrong.

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe said:

Congrats. They found ONE WR.

Just sayin’, those teams followed what we did.

You were talking about trading for a #1 receiver.

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Edmunds has been at his worst all day.

Goes to show how important Jones was. This is like last year’s DLine and Edmunds isn’t good enough when the DLine is below average.

He's not good enough period.  This just makes it so much more obvious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Yes, he could have been great for years had he figured out how to be a good pro.  

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have faith in Beane to figure the personnel out - the question here is does the "TDR" every organization does end with "this defensive scheme just isn't good enough to win against good teams."

I hope GMBB's ego doesn't lead to another year of big nickle and overpaying 49.  It just can't happen.

Yeah, the end of season review has to come to that conclusion if the Bills want to up the ceiling.  Again, McD has to arrive at that conclusion.

100% agree, can't pay 49, not worth it.  Problem is, I think Frazier likes him...a big SS playing MLB.

• Like 1

Just now, Ann said:

To be fair, how many teams have two elite receivers?

That's not the question. The question is how do the bills WRs stack up to the AFC elite?

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So we choose OL, RB, and WR high in the draft this April?

OL,ILB,DL should be target for round 1

S,WR, RB round 2

that is my opinion 

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

We don't always agree, but I think we agree here.  No team can field all-pros in every position.  We have the most important piece - a franchise QB that can carry the team on his shoulders and win.  Unfortunately, there has to be better game plans when the Divisional and AFCCG rolls around.  I'm honestly not sure with the "we don't have enough talent crowd" wants as far as personnel goes...and how to afford that.

Your right. Unless you luck out on several rookies, you are limited to four or so stars and a bunch of supporters. The game plan on offense sucked. Reminds me of our second half last year. They rushed 3 at Allen on several plays with 7 or 8 in coverage. You have to run the ball and screen until they stop. Standing back there expecting something to open up won’t work. Then when behind their mixing blitzes in that nobody seems to understand.

• Cheers 2

I think we’re going to see if this team has any locker room warts that didn’t show in the past few years when the future was always bright.

• Cheers 2

I would be very happy with a pivot to Frank Reich. Do we want to spend two of Allen's elite years to find out if Dorsey is a good playcaller?