Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Bengals - Game Day Thread - Divisional Round '22

Foxx

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

I guess that Lombardi trophy that von showed them didn’t change much …

I have to admit that I was really concerned when they started showing Hamlin's family going to meet the team.  I'm sorry...they shouldn't need that ever.

• Like 1

C’mon we have all watched enough football to know this can change in an instant. Allen is not a fold um pussy. He will make a game of it at some point. I worried when I saw the snow, definitely favors the offense 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

Get Beasley in and get McKenzie out

The list of needs for this team is longer than my grocery list, but it starts with a real WR to compliment Diggs.

Of course, zero looks so far to Knox or a RB.

• Like 1

Ughhhhh

Defense - does nothing and all Cin receivers are open all the time. I don't have a clue what packages they are sending into the D but they have to switch now.

Offense - total joke

• Like 1

I still think I enjoyed football more during the rotten years than watching our team come in as the favorite to win the Super Bowl only to suck out loud, shit the bed, and roll around in it in the playoffs.

• Like 2

Just now, Core Four said:

How much you wanna bet that none do?  I doubt they change much of anything.

Not a thing other than some guys like maybe Brady getting hired away.  I’m ok with the O as long as they add some line and one weapon.  D scheme must change.

• Cheers 1