• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

That entire article is dripping with cluelessness and hypocrisy.  Democrats think suppressing the free exchange of ideas will enhance election security.  Democrats have warned other countries not to interfere in our elections...like we do theirs.  Private companies are critical election infrastructure and should be managed as such by the government.  

It's like a blueprint for decreasing faith in the American electoral process.

• Cheers 1

Boyst
49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That entire article is dripping with cluelessness and hypocrisy.  Democrats think suppressing the free exchange of ideas will enhance election security.  Democrats have warned other countries not to interfere in our elections...like we do theirs.  Private companies are critical election infrastructure and should be managed as such by the government.  

It's like a blueprint for decreasing faith in the American electoral process.

and, yet, when i speak to either side they agree. i think both parties agree. but it's only a problem when it's not their party.

• Like 1

devnull

Democrats need to secure Our Democracy from those threat of voters

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lemme see… the guy that followed the constitution no matter what vs the guy that was installed, ignores SC orders, and is persecuting his political opponent… and it isn’t 100-0 in Trump’s favor. :facepalm:

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

devnull
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe because most of those those things Democrats and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) accuse Trump of plotting, Biden has already done

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Taro T
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, you're telling us he can speak more than a word per minute?  Meaning an ACTUAL word in the Engish language, not just some random syllables or studders, at better than 1 per minute?

IF it's true, TIL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty sure this has to do with “official “ nomination dates. The DNC knew this and still scheduled the Democrats Convention dates so they would miss placing their candidate on the Ohio ballot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Pretty sure this has to do with “official “ nomination dates. The DNC knew this and still scheduled the Democrats Convention dates so they would miss placing their candidate on the Ohio ballot.

he will end up on the ohio ballet because rules are for chumps

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

If they don't change the law, is that treason?  Or sedition?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

Today, 36 years ago, I left Communist China and arrived at Austin TX. After a 23-hour flight with two stops and after having gone through years of tyranny, oppression, poverty and indoctrination, I was so excited and happy that I finally made it to America, "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.”

I did not have much when I arrived. I was skinny and weighed only 98 pounds. I had a few clothes and books, $100 in my pocket that I borrowed from friends, and I was $1200 in debt to my U.S sponsor for air ticket and graduate school fees. I could not speak English fluently, but I was determined to work hard to achieve my American Dream.

Today, I am living the American dream: a loving husband (whom I met on the first day), three great adult children, self-employed working from home, live in the Granite State with my favorite motto “Live Free or Die” and I am running for US Congress in #NH02.

I am so blessed in this great country, and I am forever grateful for the opportunities I had. I hope America still holds the same promise for people who came here for freedom!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Decisions decisions. 

Well the brain worm is probably brighter than the one with dementia.

And the brain worm is probably more selfless than the narcissist.

But unfortunately the brain worm took up residence inside a kook.

None of the above.

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Well the brain worm is probably brighter than the one with dementia.

And the brain worm is probably more selfless than the narcissist.

But unfortunately the brain worm took up residence inside a kook.

None of the above.

I’m curious if the brain worm will release its foreign policy agenda soon.  Feels like a fresh new perspective for a third party candidate.