Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Sports Betting League

Foxx

v3-transparent-file-255x300-removebg-preview.png

BillsFans would like to announce that we now have our own Sports Betting League

**This is just for shits and giggles, no real money is involved.**

This is not for everyone but, If you would like to wager on games, in a moneyline fashion, with free BillsFans Points, head on over to the Clubs section of the site and ask to join the BillsFans Sports Betting League. Once you have been admitted (please allow for 24 hours or so) you will receive a notification that you have been accepted. After which you can head back on over to that club and you will be able to see a thread that will help you get started. Should you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask. The club is private so only members can see what is being said there.

After the season starts, I will move this thread over to the, Fantasy - News, Stats and Analysis sub.

Happy Picking!

• Like 3

CarpetCrawler

Just a thought I had the other day, we could probably turn this into some sort of competition if members are interested. It might be too late to get it going this year, but like a Fantasy League, members could pay a registration fee, then we all start out with the same amount of credits on day one of the season. You would bet as you see fit through the season, and whoever has the most credits after the Super Bowl wins the pot.

Does that sound interesting to anyone ???  It would probably be tough to get it together before the regular season, and I think everyone has bet so far so everyone's totals are different now, but with a little tinkering, this could be something fun and interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

21 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Excellent.  I fully expect my performance to reenforce my wise choice over these past few decades to refrain from sports wagering.

Take the Ravens in preseason they said, it'll be a sure thing. 

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Excellent.  I fully expect my performance to reenforce my wise choice over these past few decades to refrain from sports wagering.

I've never gotten into betting, either -- except for the occasional trip to the track.

I might try to test a theory I've had about betting.

23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'll stick to losing money on S&P 500 futures.  Quicker and less effort.

I'll stick to losing money on divorce. Much slower and more painful.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'll stick to losing money on divorce. Much slower and more painful.

Yeah, but a thin wallet is easy on the sciatica. At least that's what I told the doc when my wallet got thicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder...

Futures will close at some point tomorrow. Get them in today if you don't want to risk being locked out of the bets, at the current odds.

For more information on the Futures, please see the thread in the Sports Betting Club.

• Like 1

Futures are closed. Request a bet if you see a new Future you would like.

This topic is now being moved to the Fantasy - News, Stats and Analysis sub.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 4:25 PM, Foxx said:

Futures are closed. Request a bet if you see a new Future you would like.

This topic is now being moved to the Fantasy - News, Stats and Analysis sub.

I can't seem to find a list of my own futures bets that I previously made (or results from Week 1 bets).  

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I can't seem to find a list of my own futures bets that I previously made (or results from Week 1 bets).  

1.3.png

Gives you this:

1.4.png

Make sure you claim the winners or else you won't be credited for your winning bets.

:beer:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Make sure you claim the winners or else you won't be credited for your winning bets.

:beer:

Aha!  That helps.  Not much given my crappy bets, but it's something.

I made several futures bets on season wins over/under and the only team whose result week 1 helped that bet was......the Bills.  :facepalm:

• Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Aha!  That helps.  Not much given my crappy bets, but it's something.

I made several futures bets on season wins over/under and the only team whose result week 1 helped that bet was......the Bills.  :facepalm:

It keeps track of all your wagers.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost all my week one bets. Week one was tough and from the looks of the schedule, week 2 is going to be tough as well.

We did have one member who did quite well last week.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It keeps track of all your wagers.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost all my week one bets. Week one was tough and from the looks of the schedule, week 2 is going to be tough as well.

We did have one member who did quite well last week.

On the screen shot above I see a prop bet on Cook, but don't see options for anything other than win/loss and over/under.  Do we have other bet available?

35 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

On the screen shot above I see a prop bet on Cook, but don't see options for anything other than win/loss and over/under.  Do we have other bet available?

Check your notifications.