Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 9: BILLS v Bengals (November 5th) Pregame Thread

Ann

📍 Paycor Stadium
⏲️ 8:20 PM (Sunday, November 5, 2023)
📺 NBC (Cris Collinsworth, Mike Tirico, and Melissa Stark)
📻 Westwood One (Ryan Radtke & Tony Boselli) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

Leading the Charge

11.thumb.jpg.b15f94e05da9bdf5133c3cfd1752a0a5.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Foxx

• Rochesterny

• Nouseforaname

Nouseforaname

According to bills Twitter we have no chance.  Since we don’t I have decided I’ll just prepare some hot chocolate and read a book.

Any suggestions ?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

According to bills Twitter we have no chance.  Since we don’t I have decided I’ll just prepare some hot chocolate and read a book.

Any suggestions ?

81Lx-PXPz2L._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmttbUfRCIpqjeX0rLGIa

• Love 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

81Lx-PXPz2L._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmttbUfRCIpqjeX0rLGIa

Thank you.  Should be more interesting than seeing the bills get completely destroyed by the bengals.  I can’t fathom seeing joe cool, chase and mixom completely run over the bills.

Maybe another 70 point game ?

• Like 1

Any given Sunday any team can beat any team. If McDermott can scheme a defense to compete with Cincinnati and buffalo minimizes penalties and turnovers they absolutely have a chance.

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’d rather bills be underdog and have a chip on their shoulder. Maybe now they can super lock in work the task in front of them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

I’d rather bills be underdog and have a chip on their shoulder. Maybe now they can super lock in work the task in front of them

I used to think players didn’t care about/ pay attention to who was the underdog on the betting line, until the Dolphins wore those quizzical emoji shirts and we  blew their doors off by 4TD’s. Let’s do that again to the Bengals this week. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Any given Sunday any team can beat any team. If McDermott can scheme a defense to compete with Cincinnati and buffalo minimizes penalties and turnovers they absolutely have a chance.

Yes, and the offense has to be much better than the 13 points scored against the Bengals last year in about 5 quarters of play.  

• Like 2

ESPN NFL analyst Dan Orlovsky joined One Bills Live to recap what he saw from the Bills offense in the win over the Bucs, how they can continue to use Josh Allen in the run game, and where the offense can go from here. He discussed the challenges the team faces in the Bengals defensively, offensively with a healthier Joe Burrow, and Sean McDermott's possible plan of attack against Cincinnati's offense.

Dan Orlovsky: Where Do The Bills Go With The Offense? Challenges With The Bengals Offense & Defense

• Like 1

The Bengals look like they're starting to put it together on offense. The Bills have been blatantly inconsistent in October and they're still only two weeks removed from that ghastly loss in Foxboro. At this point the Bills need to prove they're an elite contender this season so I'm going to put this down as a must win. A loss here and it becomes a serious consideration of whether or not they'll even make the postseason. They still have @PHI, @KAN, DAL, @LAC, and @MIA on the schedule, which will look like 2-3 if they lose @CIN. Adding it all up, it'll be 7-7 with home games against DEN, NYJ, and NWE determining their fate. 10-7 is probably a wild card spot but not for certain.

This probably will be among the most explosive games of the season, something like 38-34, a Tom vs Peyton type outcome.    

• Cheers 2