Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 10: BILLS v Broncos (November 13th) Pregame Thread

Ann

On 11/11/2023 at 2:36 PM, Foxx said:

Out

I'm probably the only one but I haven't been impressed with Rapp so actually hoping Damar starts instead as he did well in Hyde role last year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I'm probably the only one but I haven't been impressed with Rapp so actually hoping Damar starts instead as he did well in Hyde role last year

Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think Hamlin plays any meaningful snaps this year. I believe McD and the brass kept him on the team this year so he could become a vested veteran and receive a pension.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think Hamlin plays any meaningful snaps this year. I believe McD and the brass kept him on the team this year so he could become a vested veteran and receive a pension.

Maybe.  He's young and inexpensive and probably still has upside as a player.  

• Like 3

This game imo comes down to the offense win and lose will be determined by the offense. It has to be going forward. Plan should try to keep the defense off the field as much as possible to help them out. We will see what happens.

As for defense the defense line need to turn up and apply extreme heat. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

Lost to Mac Jones who got benched yesterday. Lost to Jets. Should have lost to the Giants. Lost to Jax who got owned by SF yesterday. Says to me that the Bills shouldn't be favored by 7 vs anyone. Considering the way the Bills play down to every team beneath them made me take the Bronco's and the 7. Because of that, Bills will probably cover

51 minutes ago, Dante said:

I do kinda like the player prop bet with both Kincaid and Javanta Williams to score a anytime TD. Pays +550

I see where some crazy individual bet $500K on a SGP within the Texans/Bengals game. When the Texans kicker kicked the game winning FG, whomever it was, won a cool $5.5mm.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think the key to tonight's game is going to be stopping the Broncos running game. 

I think the key to tonight's game is going to be murdering the officials and burying them in an unmarked mass grave within the next two hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Erm

Rolling out of bed and going straight to work is pretty common these days...but you don't often see it outside people who work from home full time.