Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 10: BILLS v Broncos (November 13th) Pregame Thread

Ann

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think the key to tonight's game is going to be murdering the officials and burying them in an unmarked mass grave within the next two hours.

The Jimmy Hoffa?

4 hours ago, Dante said:

Lost to Mac Jones who got benched yesterday. Lost to Jets. Should have lost to the Giants. Lost to Jax who got owned by SF yesterday. Says to me that the Bills shouldn't be favored by 7 vs anyone. Considering the way the Bills play down to every team beneath them made me take the Bronco's and the 7. Because of that, Bills will probably cover

Taking the Broncos with points might be a good bet.

If you remove the Dolphins game, the Broncos are 3-4 and only have a -4 point differential. The Broncos may not win tonight, but so far this season they seem to keep things close.  Out of 8 games, 5 of them have been decided by 8 or fewer points.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, snafu said:

Taking the Broncos with points might be a good bet.

If you remove the Dolphins game, the Broncos are 3-4 and only have a -4 point differential. The Broncos may not win tonight, but so far this season they seem to keep things close.  Out of 8 games, 5 of them have been decided by 8 or fewer points.

I feel the Bills will win by 3 or 4. 

• Cheers 1