Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 11 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

1 hour ago, Carptom1 said:

As much as I hate to admit it, Kelce is beginning to age out. He has certainly lost a couple steps and seems to be dinged up easily. Mahomes is lost without his security blanket. 

They all need a security blanket. Beasley was Josh Allen's. I am hopeful Kincaid AND Shakir can become that for Josh going forward. I have no idea who the Chiefs have to fill that roll in the future when Kelce retires. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Ann said:

Neither team’s offense was lighting the world on fire. Kelce had a horrendous game, and the WRs weren’t far behind. This loss is on the KC receivers as much as it is attributable to the Philly defense.

3 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

As much as I hate to admit it, Kelce is beginning to age out. He has certainly lost a couple steps and seems to be dinged up easily. Mahomes is lost without his security blanket. 

Now they know how it was for Josh in the beginning. 

Little star power to make those catches. 

Boo 🤬 Hoo. 😢 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

As The Tuna once said, “If you’re thinking  about retiring,’” you already have.”

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

As The Tuna once said, “If you’re thinking  about retiring,’” you already have.”

After Taylor dumps his ass, he'll unretire.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ann said:

Meh, Josh does the same thing. As elite QBs, they learned that at the knee of The Great Whiner, Tom Brady.

The absolute worst though is Mack the Spork. He prances and waves his girly arm like he’s the Peter Pan guy dusting Venetian blinds with a feather boa. 

• Wow 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

The absolute worst though is Mack the Spork. He prances and waves his girly arm like he’s the Peter Pan guy dusting Venetian blinds with a feather boa. 

Disturbing imagery. Thanks for sharing!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

58 minutes ago, snafu said:

Disturbing imagery. Thanks for sharing!

Now tell me you haven’t observed that from that prissy fop. He’s about the worst persona on a professional football team I’ve ever seen. Worse closet case than Manti Teo even. 

• Cheers 1