Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 11 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

USATSI_21883266.jpg

© Katie Stratman-USA TODAY Sports

Week 10 is in the books and was rather exciting as the NFL saw a record 6 games won with a game-winning field goal as time expired in regulation. The Broncos, Browns, Cardinals, Lions, Seahawks, and Texans all played some gritty football in earning those wins. One of those winners, the upstart Texans, led by their impressive, MVP candidate, rookie QB, CJ Stroud, have thrust themselves into the playoff picture by laying claim to the current seventh seed. DeMeco Ryans and co. have done an admirable job turning around that program.

Week 11 brings some interesting matchups. Half of this week's slate are divisional games, and the capper on Monday Night features a rematch of SBLVII, as the Eagles travel to Kansas City to take on the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Should the Chiefs fall at home to the Eagles, it could make the AFCW race more interesting than it has been in years.

The AFCN sees all teams in action against one another and gets started on Thursday Night as the Bengals travel to Baltimore to take on the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Both of whom were on the losing end of last minute FG's in two of those games last week. Baltimore, who began the season (like most of their recent seasons) in a powerhouse mode, has seen themselves slipping of late. The Bengals, who started poorly due to Burrow's injured calf, looked to have righted the ship prior to losing last week. While Baltimore defeated Cincinnati in their first matchup, the Ravens are going to have to win this rematch if they want to remain division leaders. Lose, and the winner of the Steelers/Browns matchup will be the new AFCN division leader. Not to mention, the Ravens want to avoid the late season meltdowns that have plagued the LJEra. The Bengals are facing an even greater must win scenario. Lose, and they will be winless in the division, two and a half games back, and could potentially fall to the 13th seed in the AFC.

Week 11 Standings

NFL 2023 AFC Week 11.jpg

NFL 2023 NFC Week 11.jpg

If the Playoffs began Today

NFL 2023 Week 11 Playoff Positions.jpg

Schedule:

Thursday, November 16nd  

Bengals at Ravens 8:15 p.m.                                Amazon Prime  

Sunday, November 12th 

Steelers at Browns 1 p.m.                                     CBS

Raiders at Dolphins 1 p.m.                                    CBS   

Bears at Lions 1 p.m.                                             FOX

Titans at Jaguars 1 p.m.                                       CBS  

Chargers at Packers 1 p.m.                                  FOX

Cardinals at Texans 1 p.m.                                   CBS

Cowboys at Panthers 1 p.m.                                FOX

Giants at Commanders 1 p.m.                              FOX

Buccaneers @ 49ers 4:05 p.m.                            FOX

Jets at Bills 4:25 p.m.                                           CBS

Seahawks at Rams 4:25 p.m.                               CBS

Vikings at Broncos 8:20 p.m.                               NBC

Monday, November 13th

Eagles at Chiefs 8:15 p.m.                                    ESPN/ABC

• Like 2

Wow.

Right now Houston is the 7th seed.

Oh boy!  The Bills, Indy, Vegas and N.O. are 5-5 teams.

Earlier in the season I called the Bills "Cowboys-level" contenders.  Those were the good old days.

Can everyone see our Green+White bizarro-world-brothers come to town this Sunday and drag us into their stinking C.H.U.D. Tunnel and win by a point?  I can.  What's the over/under on combined pre-snap penalties and runs called back for holding?   WHEEEEEEEEEEE, this is FUN!!!!!

I guess the good thing is that I can go back to enjoying the games like when I watched my girls play C-Division CYO Basketball games.

...I feel like I've been possessed by Finheaven.com!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

How's the shore on Long Island this time of year? 

The water temps keep air temps moderated at this time of year.  We don't get too much lower than 38 degrees or so at night. Half the trees still are holding their leaves pretty well.  The beaches on both North and South Shore are Long Island's ONLY saving features!  Get me to the mainland, bro!

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

What going on with Stefon diggs just saw this by Gronk. Interesting take

His observation on team discipline is even more interesting.

• Like 4

On 11/15/2023 at 6:12 PM, Rochesterny said:

What going on with Stefon diggs just saw this by Gronk. Interesting take

Hard to tell but Kay looks like she might be running an AI filter...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

Hard to tell but Kay looks like she might be running a AI filter...

She never should have left Good Morning, I woke up in your bed after falling asleep watching Football. 

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

She never should have left Good Morning, I woke up in your bed after falling asleep watching Football. 

She got a boatload of cash thrown at her I'm sure.

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Foxx said:

Hard to tell but Kay looks like she might be running an AI filter...

I wouldn't even kick her AI filter out of bed for eating crackers.