Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 11 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

5 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Burrow out for the season

https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-qb-joe-burrow-has-torn-wrist-ligament-to-miss-remainder-of-2023-season

wow. That is why important to have a strong offensive line

This is why you don’t throw in the towel at 5-5.

Bengals are sunk. Browns will fade. Ravens lose Andrews…..still a long way to go this season.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This is why you don’t throw in the towel at 5-5.

Bengals are sunk. Browns will fade. Ravens lose Andrews…..still a long way to go this season.

Too bad it's McDermott's goal to neuter Josh Allen for...reasons.  

• Angry 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Might be smart to do that now.  Allen has been missing practices for about 5 weeks with the shoulder.  

Crap Throwing Clavin

I'm having a hard choice choosing between Get Shorty or The Godfather.  

I know it shouldn't be that hard a choice...but I've seen Godfather recently, haven't seen Get Shorty in a while.  And Get Shorty is definitely funnier, and I'm in the mood for some comedy.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
On 11/17/2023 at 9:21 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It’s a collective effort by the offense to always come within one play of losing just to spite McD and get him fired.

Nanobots will do that to a person.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

It’s a collective effort by the offense to always come within one play of losing just to spite McD and get him fired.

Nanobots will do that to a person.

This team played better when COVID restrictions were in place and vaccinations were mandatory.  

So maybe the mind-control nanobots kept them focused, and the anti-vax campaign is an attempt to get the Bills to tank, to get McDermott fired and replaced with...I don't know, who's a coach with a football philosophy more in line with the Reptoids' agenda?

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm having a hard choice choosing between Get Shorty or The Godfather.  

I know it shouldn't be that hard a choice...but I've seen Godfather recently, haven't seen Get Shorty in a while.  And Get Shorty is definitely funnier, and I'm in the mood for some comedy.

I have never even heard of "Get Shorty". What a great lineup of actors! I will have to find a way to see that.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have never even heard of "Get Shorty". What a great lineup of actors! I will have to find a way to see that.

Dennis Farina is very underappreciated.  "E.g., i.e., &#%$ you!  The point is this..."

Travolta should have gotten an Oscar nomination for this...but the Academy black-balled him for doing Broken Arrow the same year, just for the money.  I thought that was fair.

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

For who?

Cleveland. Pickett sacked on the first one, Harris tackled in the end zone on the second. Of course, the refs screwed both up.

Now they ruled the Browns short of the goal line and Cleveland is challenging... Overturned, Browns TD.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Cleveland. Picket sacked on the first one, Harris in the second. Of course, the refs screwed both up.

Now they ruled the Browns short of the goal line and Cleveland is challenging... Overturned, Browns TD.

Remember when discussions about football used to be about football, and not officials and injuries?

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Remember when discussions about football used to be about football, and not officials and injuries?

I hope we don't have any serious injuries this weekend. There have been too many this year.