Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 12: BILLS v Eagles (November 26th) Pregame Thread

Ann

Bills Wide Receiver Stefon Diggs addresses the media following practice on Wednesday, November 22nd. Topics include: how it feels to have a thanksgiving this year without playing football, what he’s seen fromthe Philadelphia Eagles defense, what he respects about Bills rookie tight end Dalton Kincaid, and how the offense is trying to have fun and carry over energy from good games.

Stefon Diggs on huge game against the Eagles: “Capitalize on Our Opportunities" | Buffalo Bills

45 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wow, 5 DBs limited or DNP.

And we're probably going to be without Jackson and Johnson for the game. Who plays the slot, Lewis?

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And we're probably going to be without Jackson and Johnson for the game. Who plays the slot, Lewis?

Last year it would have been Siran Neal.  I don't want to see that happen again.  Lewis is second on the depth chart.

Maybe they go with three LBs except for obvious passing downs?

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Last year it would have been Siran Neal.  I don't want to see that happen again.  Lewis is second on the depth chart.

Maybe they go with three LBs except for obvious passing downs?

Rapp is probably out as well. Dime packages and/or the Monster package will more than likely see plenty of Neal because of that. With Dodson's improved passing defense, maybe we see Bernard, Williams, and Dodson out there, I don't think so but maybe.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Well it won’t be me, and I’m pretty sure that @mead107 and @snafu are out as well. I think @Ann is questionable but a game time decision probably. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 3

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well it won’t be me, and I’m pretty sure that @mead107 and @snafu are out as well. I think @Ann is questionable but a game time decision probably. 

I'm not actually concussed, but I have symptoms.

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1