Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 12: BILLS v Eagles (November 26th) Pregame Thread

Ann

📍 Lincoln Financial Field
⏲️ 4:25 PM (Sunday, November 26)
📺 CBS (Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson)
📻 Compass Media Networks (Chris Carrino & Brian Baldinger) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Going to be a toughie.

Yes it will. But looking at kc and Philly game last night both are beatable teams. For me imo for bills to win they need to score points early and often and get a lead and not play from behind. Clean game no turnovers. I think if McDermott and Brady plan carefully and get team ready I think they do have a chance although as mentioned it will be tough but not impossible. But again I am always hopeful of my beloved bills.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Point spread: Bills +3.5
Point total: 48
Moneyline: Bills +150, Eagles -178

Philly's favored by 3.5 at home against the Bills?

Seems like a sucker bet.  Always take the underdog on a sucker bet.

This is an opportunity for the Bills to steal a game and help to offset one of their bad losses.  Tough for sure but just maybe with the Eagles playing last night and the holiday this week, they catch the Eagles a little under prepared.  Bills D has been playing their butts off considering how undermanned they've been.  This is a difficult assignment for them for sure.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

This is an opportunity for the Bills to steal a game and help to offset one of their bad losses.  Tough for sure but just maybe with the Eagles playing last night and the holiday this week, they catch the Eagles a little under prepared.  Bills D has been playing their butts off considering how undermanned they've been.  This is a difficult assignment for them for sure.  

If they beat the Eagle im back on board the Bills train.  Next 3 game a chance to prove thier mettle. It's probably the situation they need to salvage the season

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can the Bills keep it to 3?

19 minutes ago, Dante said:

If they beat the Eagle im back on board the Bills train.  Next 3 game a chance to prove thier mettle. It's probably the situation they need to salvage the season

If, and I repeat if... the Bills are going to lose any more games this year, the games against the NFC teams, Eagles and Cowboys, would be where we would want it done.

We have 5 conference losses at this point, tied for worst in the conference, any more of which could potentially doom our aspirations.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

If, and I repeat if... the Bills are going to lose any more games this year, the games against the NFC teams, Eagles and Cowboys, would be where we would want it done.

We have 5 conference losses at this point, tied for worst in the conference, any more of which could potentially doom our aspirations.

And if we can't compete and win 2 of these next 3 it probably doesn't matter anyway. Bills would be a first round exit even if they did make it

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

23 hours ago, Ann said:

📍 Lincoln Financial Field
⏲️ 4:25 PM (Sunday, November 26)
📺 CBS (Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson)
📻 Compass Media Networks (Chris Carrino & Brian Baldinger) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

I normally don’t like the 4 pm slot

now w/o an NFL ticket 

the Bills stand a better chance to be a National Televised game 

I’ve missed 3 games of 11. 

The last Sunday 1 PM game is V the🐬 

could be flexible or it could be National with the AFCE Division on the line 

• Cheers 2

50 minutes ago, Shady said:

I normally don’t like the 4 pm slot

now w/o an NFL ticket 

the Bills stand a better chance to be a National Televised game 

I’ve missed 3 games of 11. 

The last Sunday 1 PM game is V the🐬 

could be flexible or it could be National with the AFCE Division on the line 

NE game is 1 PM

• Like 1

Buffalo Bils QB Josh Allen meets with the media Wednesday. Topics Include: What he's seen from the Eagles defense and watching their Monday night game against Kansas City. Khalil Shakir's impact this season on the offense, and what he can learn from the Jets game.

Josh Allen: “Just Tryna Be Myself Out There” | Buffalo Bills