Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

J.J. Watt on future in Houston: 'I'm not looking to rebuild'

Ann

17 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I'm no cap expert, but having him on our DL would mean we'd be in the championship mix for the next 3 - 4 years if not longer. 

Do you really think he has 3 or 4 more good years in him?

I genuinely don't know the answer to that question. Maybe it's just the year they had, but he looked like he was close to being done.

The former Texans GM that couldn't get along w/ O'Brien is w/ the Bills again, right?

If so, the Bills should have a better guage of what he's actually worth & maybe a connection w/ him too.  (Realizing he didn't draft him, but they had to talk some, right?)

Normally not a fan of grabbing high priced FAs (assuming the Texans cut him), especially injury prone ones, but he has been a disruptive force as recently as last year when he actually plays.  Would try to get him.  Fills a big hole (at least for the 10 games he actually plays in).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The former Texans GM that couldn't get along w/ O'Brien is w/ the Bills again, right?

If so, the Bills should have a better guage of what he's actually worth & maybe a connection w/ him too.  (Realizing he didn't draft him, but they had to talk some, right?)

Normally not a fan of grabbing high priced FAs (assuming the Texans cut him), especially injury prone ones, but he has been a disruptive force as recently as last year when he actually plays.  Would try to get him.  Fills a big hole (at least for the 10 games he actually plays in).

The injuries would scare me off.  Especially the back troubles. I realize it was awhile ago, but no bad backs please. 

• Like 1

PromoTheRobot
On 11/6/2020 at 7:34 AM, Nanker said:

Is he worth our 2021 2nd? Would that be enough or would they want more from The Bills?

Not that much. I'd be wary of any player looking at the downside of his career. For the right value, sure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not that much. I'd be wary of any player looking at the downside of his career. For the right value, sure.

Welcome Promo! 

• Like 1