Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 Week 13 General Game Day Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

My post was meant to point out that we are 1-2 against Jets/Pats this year.     It had nothing to do with the Chiefs.

Oh.

Nevermind. :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

He still has a point.   

It's a stupid lazy meant to get clicks.

Does he really believe McD's issue is a lack of trust in the league's TD leader this year? I'm sure there are genuine reasons why McD makes some bad in-game decisions, but his lack of trust in Allen is the most ridiculous thought.

He just wants people to click and react, without giving any context to his point.  I wish this country would take its deep, dark hatred of Jews and turn that hatred toward sports journalists.

Nouseforaname
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's a stupid lazy meant to get clicks.

Does he really believe McD's issue is a lack of trust in the league's TD leader this year? I'm sure there are genuine reasons why McD makes some bad in-game decisions, but his lack of trust in Allen is the most ridiculous thought.

He just wants people to click and react, without giving any context to his point.  I wish this country would take its deep, dark hatred of Jews and turn that hatred toward sports journalists.

But journalists don’t make up stories of rape and stuff or so I’ve been told.

Edited by Nouseforaname

10 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

But journalists don’t make up stories of rape and stuff or so I’ve been told.

Find me a journalist who reports facts and I'll show you a gay unicorn.

There are three things at play with journalism -- especially sports journalism. 

(1) Sports journalists are a dime a dozen. Your requirement to be a sports journalist are (a) understand sports and (b) know how to write efficiently and (c) agree that your ultimate currency is a placated ego.

(2) Because they're a dime a dozen, there is no money in it, which is why you often see them huddled together in dark bars talking shop so they can expense their bar tab.

(3) Suddenly, social media provided them with a supplemental revenue stream, but that stream relies on clicks, etc. Which do you think works better to get sports fans to click: "Who is to credit?" stories or "Who is to blame?" stories? 

And yes, they can literally make up a story to garner clicks and hits and cash flow, and then throw out a mea culpa later when they ultimately learn Jussie Smollett put the noose around his own neck.

• Cheers 3

Banned for one game at least

Eagles’ Head of Security Dom DiSandro is being barred from being on Philadelphia’s sideline for Sunday night’s game vs. the Cowboys for his part in last Sunday’s sideline fracas with 49ers’ LB Dre Greenlaw. DiSandro is allowed to go to Dallas with the Eagles, and do all his regular duties - just not be on the team’s sideline during the game.

DiSandro and other Eagles’ officials met Friday morning at the league office in New York with commissioner Roger Goodell. The league still is reviewing additional material to see if further discipline is warranted.

• Like 1

Friggin’ Cheese Steaks. They’re such a prototype of sleaze. On the Waterfront wasn’t written and made without decades of huge volumes of legitimate background material. 

City of “Brotherly Love” my ass. The City of Angry People is more like it. 

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Friggin’ Cheese Steaks. They’re such a prototype of sleaze. On the Waterfront wasn’t written and made without decades of huge volumes of legitimate background material. 

City of “Brotherly Love” my ass. The City of Angry People is more like it. 

Philadelphia isn't the city of "Brotherly Love".  It's the city of incest

https://ravallirepublic.com/news/local/history-with-phil-philadelphia-philadelphos-ptolemaios-greece-egypt-alexandria/article_2ea109f2-7740-11ee-b93a-8f4d4715a7ed.html