Cardinals at Steelers 1 p.m.                                CBS

Dolphins at Commanders 1 p.m.                         FOX

Panthers at Buccaneers 4:05 p.m.                     CBS

49ers at Eagles 4:25 p.m.                                   FOX

Browns at Rams 4:25 p.m.                                  FOX

Chiefs at Packers 8:20 p.m.                                NBC

Monday, December 4th

Bengals at Jaguars 8:15 p.m.                              ESPN/ABC

God I hope they get some rest and heal some bump and bruises. They come out somewhat refreshed. If I were the bills throw caution to the wind and go aggressive in last five games. Let it fly ….. :plane:

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

God hope the get some rest and heal some bump and bruises. Come out somewhat refreshed. If I were bills throw caution to the wind and go aggressive in last five games. Let it fly ….. :plane:

spell check on isle 9 please. 

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

spell check on isle 9 please. 

God I hope they get some rest and heal some bump and bruises. They come out somewhat refreshed. If I were the bills throw caution to the wind and go aggressive in last five games. Let it fly ….. :plane:

Thank you. Is this better for you? I guess you have never fat fingered anything before.

1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

Thank you. Is this better for you? I guess you have never fat fingered anything before.

&#%$ off. 

2 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

I have fat fingertips on my iPad. You should see some of the doozies autocucumber adds to the mess. It's all good. 🙂 

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Goddamn it, in the <insert game here/>, that <insert penalty here/><select one>call/non-call</select one> against <insert team here> was &#%$ing awful.  <Insert ref here> is a &#%$ing idiot."

"Mac the Spork :classic_laugh:"

That should just about cover my game commentary for the week.

Did anyone hear Jason kelce wanting fine for Jordan Phillips with skirmish with one eagles lineman. Claiming trying to hurt him. That is rich Jason kelce how about that ridiculous horse collar around Josh Allen buddy how about a massive fine for that. What a numbnut.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Did anyone hear Jason kelce wanting fine for Jordan Phillips with skirmish with one eagles lineman. Claiming trying to hurt him. That is rich Jason kelce how about that ridiculous horse collar around Josh Allen buddy how about a massive fine for that. What a numbnut.

I have been saying since the NFL has allowed the tush push, someone is going to get hurt, most probably Hurts. Is Kelce trying to make it so no one can defend against it? (It is close to indefensible right now.)

• Like 3
  • I don't know 1

10 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Cud ewe pleze capitolise the B in Billz ? 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Goddamn it, in the <insert game here/>, that <insert penalty here/><select one>call/non-call</select one> against <insert team here> was &#%$ing awful.  <Insert ref here> is a &#%$ing idiot."

"Mac the Spork :classic_laugh:"

That should just about cover my game commentary for the week.

So, we have to wait for said movie review?

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Those are soooooo much better than the abominations that Nike comes up with for them.  Nike must give them a LOT of money to wear the "updated" unis in all their myriad permutations.

Totally agreed the old throwback seahawk uniform were cool now looking at that highlighter lime green burned my retina 👁️. Could not watch especially watching in high def. So bright aliens from outer space can see it

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

No movies tonight.  I'm watching Sabers-Blues.

Expect the Sabers to give up 5 goals, which seems to happen in every game I watch.

• Like 2