Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 Week 13 General Game Day Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

33 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The Cowboys do that.  They give hope one week, then take it away the next.

So basically, they're the Sabres?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The Cowboys do that.  They give hope one week, then take it away the next.

54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So basically, they're the Sabres?

... or The Bills. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Which refs team will win the worst flag throwers today? 

I am not sure how they can throw more than the Thursday night game. Or worse than the Buffalo-Eagles game. But, I have faith they will try!

I have the Broncos/Texans and Dolphins/Commanders for the early games here. Even though I generally like to watch the AFCE, I will probably watch the Houston game just to see Stroud play.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I have the Broncos/Texans and Dolphins/Commanders for the early games here. Even though I generally like to watch the AFCE, I will probably watch the Houston game just to see Stroud play.

I can see the Commanders putting a scare into the fish.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, snafu said:

I can see the Commanders putting a scare into the fish.

I would like to see that but I think the fish have too much for the Commanders, on both dides of the ball. The plus is they are playing in DC.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I would like to see that but I think the fish have too much for the Commanders, on both dides of the ball. The plus is they are playing in DC.

If Howell gets time to throw then he can make it a game.  Fish lost their best pass rusher. Tua has been throwing to the wrong team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

If Howell gets time to throw then he can make it a game.  Fish lost their best pass rusher. Tua has been throwing to the wrong team.

I think that is the key... getting Tua off his base. If he is pressured and his first read is not there, he's not good.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Houston has been pretty entertaining; this should be a good game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Rhamondre Stevenson was running all over the Chargers, and ended up smushed, lost the ball, and had to be helped off the field.

Patriots are in deep doo-doo without him. 

• Doh! 1

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

How stupid does Tepper look right now?

It certainly appears as though they f-d up on the pick, but QB aside, Houston has done a nice job rebuilding this roster, including ensuring Stroud is reasonably well protected and has solid skill guys.

Young meanwhile is on the David Carr express train to a short career.

• Cheers 2

Denver, lol. Texans are offside on 4th and 2 at the Broncos 7. The play is blown dead but the Denver player hits Stroud. 15 yard penalty which cancels the false start and gives Houston a 1st and goal at the three and one half.