• Foxx

• Ann

• Ninety-4

• Fansince88

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This season...

image.jpeg.627b189732f586a69ad44cf6fb814a3e.jpeg

3 minutes ago, devnull said:

After the Kelce to Toney later for a TD, I said "That's either coming back or the season is over"

Frank Wycheck looking down on us in a good way

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, devnull said:

And that's the way you like it

No, I don't.  Is it to much to ask to blow the opponent out every single game?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He had to be screaming at Toney, right?  There was nothing even close to a penalty on the Bills on that drive.

he was yelling about the Refs 

Romo even mentioned it 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nice win by the Bills. They played hard and defense finally hung on to close the deal. Boy love cook the kid is impressive and getting better. Good for Brady for utilizing him and the running game. Some observation from my view Allen interception was bad. Looking at that play he could have run 4 yds and get first. Changed momentum as turnovers. However Allen as his always does carries the team. Most of the passing game revolved around running back and tight ends. Teams have completely shut down and neutralized diggs completely he is getting double covered every game. Got to break out of that. Figure how to get him open. So gratifying to see bills beat the chiefs. Now bills go beat cowpokes.

GO BILLS :whitebillsflag:

I'll take the win of course but something stinks in the league and it sucks. This is 2 games in a row that the officiating was almost totally one sided and of course it wasn't our side... If I were Pegula I would be hand carrying video clips of bad/missing calls to Park Ave in the AM

Otherwise I know some are good with Brady but this was a terrible offensive game plan and half time adjustments went backwards. As @Fansince88mentioned on page 1, Cook was once again having an outstanding game in the first half, then disappeared in the second for the most part. KC blitzed more in the second, and everyone here knows you beat the blitz with quick slants and screens but did you see any called? I don't know if maybe they're limiting Josh ability to audible but calling plays downfield knowing a blitz is coming is pure lunacy

I know we're stuck with it for the rest of the season but we sure as heck better interview some experience to either help him or to replace him. Heck, maybe Reich as our new QB coach, Assist HC, and OC mentor

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'll take the win of course but something stinks in the league and it sucks. This is 2 games in a row that the officiating was almost totally one sided and of course it wasn't our side...

Otherwise I know some are good with Brady but this was a terrible offensive game plan and half time adjustments went backwards. As @Fansince88mentioned on page 1, Cook was once again having an outstanding game in the first half, then disappeared in the second for the most part. KC blitzed more in the second, and everyone here knows you beat the blitz with quick slants and screens but did you see any called? I don't know if maybe they're limiting Josh ability to audible but calling plays downfield knowing a blitz is coming is pure lunacy

I know we're stuck with it for the rest of the season but we sure as heck better interview some experience to either help him or to replace him. Heck, maybe Reich as our new QB coach, Assist HC, and OC mentor

I thought the officiating was generally even.....not good, but not overwhelmingly favoring KC as usual.  They could have easily overturned the critical Murray catch.

But yes, as usual the Bills were outcoached in Kansas City.  

Edited by KD in CA
  • Cheers 1

And, they never trailed once in this game.  Against the team everybody says you have to beat to win the AFC.

(PLEASE let this game be the start of a 9-0 run.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And, they never trailed once in this game.  Against the team everybody says you have to beat to win the AFC.

(PLEASE let this game be the start of a 9-0 run.)

For the first time in 5 years, there is a pretty good chance the AFC is not going through Arrowhead.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Bills are now 7-0 after their bye under Sean. Gone though, is the narrative that those wins have come against teams under .500.

Yes but, but...give the twitterverse some time and they'll think of something.
Concentrating Gary Graham GIF - Concentrating Gary Graham Making The Cut GIFs

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

everyone here knows you beat the blitz with quick slants and screens

For some strange reason, I don't think the Bills have been able to run a decent screen since Gailey left town.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

100%

There were some screens called, most were ineffective as the ball was not caught or the defenders got inside the blockers.  Slants?  Barely seems to be a part of this offense.  Why Cook and the other backs went on the shelf from about mid Q3 to mid Q4 is a mystery.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, BillsFan101 said:

There are 6 teams at 7 and 6. Bills essentially need to win out to have a chance because they have basically lost all tie breakers.

They need to win 1 more game the rest of the way than 4 of those 7-6 teams.  2 more games than the Browns to be ahead of them.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Ninety-4 said:

They need to win 1 more game the rest of the way than 4 of those 7-6 teams.  2 more games than the Browns to be ahead of them.  

Some might argue otherwise but to my way of thinking, the Browns game and the Broncos game were the only ones that didn't go our way this weekend.

• Like 3

Just now, Foxx said:

For the first time in 5 years, there is a pretty good chance the AFC is not going through Arrowhead.

IF the Donkeys can make up one game on the Chefs, and somehow get the tiebreaker over them (which'll be tough, Chefs only have 1 divisional loss to the Donkey's 2 and the Chefs have 3 NFC losses to the Donkey's 1 (with only 1 remaining NFC game)) then the Bills could be ahead of the Chefs in the WC (and would also be back in the hosting the Chefs contention for next year if they both finish 2nd in the division) or as Division winners too if the Donkeys don't catch the Chefs but the Bills catch the Fish.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Some might argue otherwise but to my way of thinking, the Browns game and the Broncos game were the only ones that didn't go our way this weekend.

It was a positive step.  Before this week the Bills needed to be 2 games better than a few teams to make the playoffs.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1