Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Chiefs - Week #14

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

IF the Donkeys can make up one game on the Chefs, and somehow get the tiebreaker over them (which'll be tough, Chefs only have 1 divisional loss to the Donkey's 2 and the Chefs have 3 NFC losses to the Donkey's 1 (with only 1 remaining NFC game)) then the Bills could be ahead of the Chefs in the WC (and would also be back in the hosting the Chefs contention for next year if they both finish 2nd in the division) or as Division winners too if the Donkeys don't catch the Chefs but the Bills catch the Fish.

Mentioning the Chiefs as a threat in the AFC is dumb. The same thing killed us today that has killed us all year. Mahomes tantrum at the end was a culmination of a season of putting up with this crap. I have watched a lot of football in my life and think if I have seen offensive off sides ten times it would be too many. Inexcusable at the very least. Receivers dropping balls, fumbling, bad routes and not knowing where to line up. Him going off doesn’t bother me, it should have happened six or eight weeks ago. We will go down on the road in the second round if we are lucky enough to win the first. Couple more losses and it may be Denver

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Ninety-4

• Fansince88

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Mentioning the Chiefs as a threat in the AFC is dumb. The same thing killed us today that has killed us all year. Mahomes tantrum at the end was a culmination of a season of putting up with this crap. I have watched a lot of football in my life and think if I have seen offensive off sides ten times it would be too many. Inexcusable at the very least. Receivers dropping balls, fumbling, bad routes and not knowing where to line up. Him going off doesn’t bother me, it should have happened six or eight weeks ago. We will go down on the road in the second round if we are lucky enough to win the first. Couple more losses and it may be Denver

Do you think you guys are missing Bienemy?

56 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He had to be screaming at Toney, right?  There was nothing even close to a penalty on the Bills on that drive.

Von offside

I'll have to look for it on the rewatch, unless somebody else has a clip before then.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Von offside

I'll have to look for it on the rewatch, unless somebody else has a clip before then.

Wife had a view of it from Facebook looking right down the line and Miller's facemask was in the neutral zone, but that was the only part of him that was lined up in the neutral zone.  (His hand wasn't on the field.)  Might try to go back and rewatch when his hand touched the field.  Watching it live, thought that happened after the snap.

With this particular view, the ball has already been snapped, so it doesn't tell us squat about the play.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Bills are now 7-0 after their bye under Sean. Gone though, is the narrative that those wins have come against teams under .500.

31 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yes but, but...give the twitterverse some time and they'll think of something.
Concentrating Gary Graham GIF - Concentrating Gary Graham Making The Cut GIFs

Something like: McDermott still sucks because they lost that game if Toney lined up onside. Yet another two minute collapse. Winning this game means it will be easier to bring him back next year.

Like that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wife had a view of it from Facebook looking right down the line and Miller's facemask was in the neutral zone, but that was the only part of him that was lined up in the neutral zone.  (His hand wasn't on the field.)  Might try to go back and rewatch when his hand touched the field.  Watching it live, thought that happened after the snap.

With this particular view, the ball has already been snapped, so it doesn't tell us squat about the play.

That's why I wanted to confirm it.

I did find enhanced audio of Kermit bitching though...

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

This Bills team can win playoff games.

They’ll mostly be interesting, but if we get there, we can win, and we’re the team no one wants to play.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Do you think you guys are missing Bienemy?

As much as I hate to say it I do. He was the thumper. No way this crap happens all year with him. He would have smacked someone by now. Reid and Nagy are too classy to outwardly call players out. Up until today Mahomes has taken responsibility for the losses. We did not lose because of him. Honestly I’m over it. Our defense is for real, but the offense has put them in bad spots all year. 

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Again, saw the view from Facebook that was right down the line (not sure how they got that because the play as shown on CBS live wasn't right down the line but slightly behind the line) and that had only Miller's facemask in the neutral zone.

Presuming THAT view was legit, Miller was good.  His hand didn't touch the turf until after the snap.  And his hand was still behind his helmet when the ball was snapped.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Something like: McDermott still sucks because they lost that game if Toney lined up onside. Yet another two minute collapse. Winning this game means it will be easier to bring him back next year.

Like that?

But we win in Philly if a dude misses a 60 yard FG in a rainstorm.  Can’t have it both ways.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

As much as I hate to say it I do. He was the thumper. No way this crap happens all year with him. He would have smacked someone by now. Reid and Nagy are too classy to outwardly call players out. Up until today Mahomes has taken responsibility for the losses. We did not lose because of him. Honestly I’m over it. Our defense is for real, but the offense has put them in bad spots all year. 

I think your receiving corps has gone downhill steadily since '21. Being you guys won it all last year with a barely serviceable unit is amazing to me. 

That said, your WR corps are not much worse this year than they were last year and your D is much better this year. Both of which leads me to believe that you guys do indeed miss him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Again, saw the view from Facebook that was right down the line (not sure how they got that because the play as shown on CBS live wasn't right down the line but slightly behind the line) and that had only Miller's facemask in the neutral zone.

Presuming THAT view was legit, Miller was good.  His hand didn't touch the turf until after the snap.  And his hand was still behind his helmet when the ball was snapped.

Reading Mahomeys lips again, I'm now of the opinion he was bitchin' about Toney's offside call.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Reading Mahomeys lips again, I'm now of the opinion he was bitchin' about Toney's offside call.

Was sure of that during the game.

Again, thought Miller was lined up fine watching the 3rd down play live.

But Toney was soooooo far into the neutral zone, it's really rare to get away without a flag there.  Mahomes should've been pissed at Toney.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

9 minutes ago, Shady said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/irate-patrick-mahomes-goes-berserk-sidelines-chiefs-lose-bills

More about Kermit and his trashing the refs (2 weeks in a row)

"However, the touchdown was taken off the board because Toney was declared offside. It appeared Toney lined up in the neutral zone as the play started."

Toney not only appeared to be in the neutral zone...he was in the neutral zone.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2