Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 New Year Predictions

Foxx

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

image.gif.80aace238b98ccd3527650cc405cb832.gif

100% was going to post this. That said, I think this is the year that the Cabal crumbles. Hold on  to your seats guys and girls, it is going to get rough before this ride is over. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 12/27/2023 at 9:15 AM, Foxx said:

I'll start...

I always find the cover of The Economist interesting, as it tries to portray what it believes will be of importance in the coming year.

2024 economist.webp

Just an attempt here to possibly deconstruct the image.

Silhouettes of six individuals are shown. On the top right, what looks to be a silhouette of Putin, is connected to a silhouette of Trump, of which, that portion then connects to a dove with an olive branch. On the top left, we see what looks to be Zelenskyy connected to a non-descript silhouette of a female with a ponytail, of which, that portion connects to bombs. Both the top left and right portions connect to the top of an hourglass. The bottom portion of the hourglass connects to what looks like a ballot box.

Not to be left out are the rest of the top left and right aspects. The top right with Putin and Trump appears to be a rocket with boosters connected to a satellite which then connects to a question mark. The top left with Zelenskyy appears to connect to a rocket which connects to a lander connected to a question mark. 

The bottom of the ballot box has a question mark in the circles stretching from one side of the image to the other (more on this later on here). The question mark connects to not only the bottom left and bottom right but also the middle portions of the image on both sides (again, more on this later on here).

The bottom right has what appears to be a silhouette of Xi connected to both of the images of the globe at the bottom center. The upper globe image looks to be S. America and the bottom image looks to be Indo-China(?). Also on that right side is what appears to be a thermometer, fire, a question mark, a battery, a car, and rare earths. Of which, are only connected to the bottom globe image of Indo-China.

The bottom left has what appears to be a silhouette of a nondescript male Joey Bananas Biden - Climate Cultist High Priest who is also connected to the two globe images. Also on the left side are what appears to be a hurricane(?), a question mark, a windmill, electricity, and two more possible rare earths(?), which are also connected to the lower globe image of Indo-China. 

The center portion of the image is delineated by a line of two circles passing through/by one another. The top line is of black and white circles, whereas the bottom line has circles of red and blue. My impression of the top line of circles would be that they represent the penumbral lunar eclipse coming this year (March 25th). What is interesting to me about the line of circles at the bottom of the middle portion is that, while the top line begins with the black circle starting the left line and ends on the right, the bottom line of red and blue circles doesn't do that. The right side of the bottom line is the same as the left.

The left middle portion shows what appears to be human brains connected to... AI(?). The right middle portion shows, what are, falling indices, connected to question marks at the top and bottom of the image. The top question mark is connected to the British Pound Sterling and Euro, while the bottom question mark is connected to the USD and the Yen. Next to that image, connected to the USD and Yen images, is what looks like a cargo ship with shipping containers stacked high.  Global hard landing/recession. 

What do the red, blue, and gray colors represent in the boxes (circles too)? The right-wing, left-wing, and independents?

It's all just fascinating to me.

• Like 2