Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 18: BILLS @ Fish, January 7th SNF Pregame Thread

Alaska Darin

We should beat these guys.

📍 Hard Rock Stadium
⏲️ 8:20 PM ET (Sunday, January 7)
📺 NBC (Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth & Melissa Stark)
📻 Westwood One (Ryan Radtke & Mike Golic) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

Need something to keep you warm for the game? Check out Ann's Tailgating Recipes. There are tons of recipes there for you to choose from.

NFL Viewing Map (updated every Wednesday)

Point spread: Bills -3
Point total: 50.5
Moneyline: Bills -166, Dolphins +140

• Like 4
  • Cheers 3

Alaska Darin

I wonder of Kohou gets any sleep this week.  He's gotta have PTSD at the very thought of seeing Diggs across the LOS.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bills are 3 point favorites. Hmmm,

If the game were at Highmark, we'd be -9.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

7 minutes ago, devnull said:

Winner gets the Chiefs at home next year

If the Bills win, that would give them a home game against KC for the first time in what seems like forever.

Not forever; the Covid year.  Just seems like forever because there were no fans in the building.  AND they had to go to KC in the playoffs that year.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not forever; the Covid year.  Just seems like forever because there were no fans in the building.  AND they had to go to KC in the playoffs that year.

But the fake fan noise was loud. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

COVID year doesn't count.  No fans

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I was thinking stinger and neck strain when I saw it.  No I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn I'm just an old fart that knows these things.

• Like 2

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

But the fake fan noise was loud. 

It was at SoFi for the Chargers. 

• Haha 3

Rochesterny

Go Bills :whitebillsflag: win this game and take the east and #2 seed. The offense will needs to start fast. Diggs needs to turn up for this game.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's almost a case for losing this weekend.  :surrender1:

Just get in the dance.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-18-power-rankings-reborn-bills-may-be-ravens-biggest-afc-threat-dolphins-eagles-fall-out-of-top-5/

It's far from it. In fact, they might be the biggest challenger to the Baltimore Ravensin the AFC, even if they don't beat Miami this week but still get into the playoffs. As they ready to face Miami, consider this: Allen is 9-2 in the regular season against Miami with 31 touchdown passes against five picks, and he's also 1-0 in the playoffs against the Dolphins.

Earlier this year, Allen threw four touchdown passes, ran for one and had a perfect passer rating in a blowout of the Dolphins. 

• Like 1