Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 18: BILLS @ Fish, January 7th SNF Pregame Thread

Alaska Darin

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's almost a case for losing this weekend.  :surrender1:

Between that, and...what does winning Sunday do for the Bills draft position?

Beating the Dolphins could be the worst thing to happen to the Bills since the 2018 draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Between that, and...what does winning Sunday do for the Bills draft position?

Beating the Dolphins could be the worst thing to happen to the Bills since the 2018 draft

/ATOP 

FTFY

• Like 1

Ninety-4

The way too soon weather forecast for Sunday is for a high of 76 and 67% chance of thunderstorms.  Evening temps will be great for football.  Hopefully chance of rain drops a lot between now and then.  Don't need thunderstorms messing up the schedule.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Rochesterny

Hope the guys stay hydrated. Let’s hope the passing game gets back on track. I think I would stay on hot track of cook and kincaid first to open things up then slowly get diggs involve like start like with short passes to get him on flow then later try to hit with big shot.  IMO. Also, imo the receivers collectively need do a better job getting separation. one of the reason IMO Allen rolling left and right is because can’t find someone open so he has to buy time for receiver's. Again my opinion. It is time for diggs and his merry bunch to do their part in my view

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Cheers 3

CarpetCrawler
8 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Hope the guys stay hydrated. Let’s hope the passing game gets back on track. I think I would stay on hot track of cook and kincaid first to open things up then slowly get diggs involve like start like with short passes to get him on flow then later try to hit with big shot.  IMO. Also, imo the receivers collectively need do a better job getting separation. one of the reason IMO Allen rolling left and right is because can’t find someone open so he has to buy time for receiver's. Again my opinion. It is time for diggs and his merry bunch to do their part in my view

Cook receiving out of the backfield has to be a consistent weapon.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Cook receiving out of the backfield has to be a consistent weapon.

And Josh has to hit him in stride consistently.

• Like 3

Carptom1

I hope you guys spank them for sure. Nothing would make me happier than getting them in our place and sending Hill home in our stadium. That would set us up for yet another great game at your place that we would have little chance of winning. They are always epic games for sure. The Ravens look unbeatable at this point, but that means little when it’s all on the line. 

• Like 6

Sean Hamilton
On 1/1/2024 at 5:39 PM, Foxx said:

We should beat these guys.

📍 Hard Rock Stadium
⏲️ 8:20 PM ET (Sunday, January 7)
📺 NBC (Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth & Melissa Stark)
📻 Westwood One (Ryan Radtke & Mike Golic) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

Need something to keep you warm for the game? Check out Ann's Tailgating Recipes. There are tons of recipes there for you to choose from.

NFL Viewing Map (updated every Wednesday)

Point spread: Bills -3
Point total: 50.5
Moneyline: Bills -166, Dolphins +140

You will beat these guys. My team can't do anything right this year except beat teams with losing records (except the Cowboys). This is just another home game for guys just warmer weather. Congrats on winning the AFC East. 

• Doh! 1
  • Cheers 2