Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: Seahawks @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ouch, that review on Gabriel Davis showing he had the TD and they didn't call a review.

I think the booth would have viewed it as inconclusive and let it stand as called on the field

I love technology. I'm watching the game for free on my phone while I play with my son at the playground. This sure beats the bar.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Why is Trent Murphy in zone coverage missing tackles? 

Rex called him last week for  consult.

Edited by Uncle Joe

Just now, Robs House said:

I love technology. I'm watching the game for free on my phone while I play with my son at the playground. This sure beats the bar.

Last year I recall watching a game on my phone sitting in Crissy Field in SF while my kids were at the bouncy house place for a birthday party.  Technology rules.

And yeah, someone in the booth shit the bed on that Davis TD.  How do you miss that?

• Like 2

Time to show we're in the big leagues. 

I am confident we will win this game. The defense is playing well, considering who they're up against, and Josh and the offense are making things happen!

• Like 1