Do you follow college football?

Hedge

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
21 hours ago, B-Man said:

I root for

Notre_Dame_Fighting_Irish9.jpg

I root against.

UU66MW4UYVHRXG323AJ3E5PM74.jpg

I assume you also root against Michigan?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I assume you also root against Michigan?

God yes.

Also my older sister (RIP) was a Columbus resident so I cheered for the Buckeyes once in a while.

I hate Harbaugh too, that makes it easier.

😆

• Haha 1

I'm a fan of Syracuse. Other than that, I never made it appointment viewing. I've found that after watching the show QB1 on Netflix that I'm more interested in watching the games of the guys on the show. Justin Fields is great to watch. Spencer Rattler (Oklahoma) looks to be the real deal too. A Mahomes like player. Season one isn't currently on Netflix but I guess Jake Fromm was one of the three QB's.

My interest in college football comes and goes.  Right now it is in a waning period.  If I am in the mood I will root for Norte Dame and Ohio State as I almost went there for college.  I still have my acceptance letter from OS here someplace.  I don't follow the Ivy League much even though I went to Cornell for a couple of years.  Overall, I don't have the fanaticism for college football that a fair number of people do.

I’m not a fan of either team, and don’t really follow college football as a whole, but it’s hard to live in South Carolina and not at least incidentally follow the Gamecocks and Clemson because the coverage is so pervasive. 

Walter Buffalo

Don't have a favorite team, only unfavorite ones.

I can sit and watch college football all day, and sometimes do. Having 3-4 games from noon to sometimes to 10 p.m., bound to be a good one on, well, pre covid.     

I miss my bookie friend for betting college games. (no, they weren't bumped off) 

• 2 weeks later...

I take it all back Ian Book!!  Even all the cursing I did at you after your goal line fumble! 

Irish beat a #1 team for first time since ‘93.  What a game.  Woot!

• Like 1