Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Do you follow college football?

Hedge

7 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Heartbreaker for my Hokies last weekend...

For anyone who didn't catch the game, it was a crazy finish.

For some irony, check out the score ticker during the second kick :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Saturday is "family day," so I rarely get to watch. I do; however, love the draft, so I research the top ~150 prospects in the months leading up.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Penn State looks like a good example of why pre-season polls are complete nonsense.

I've always been a proud Pennsylvanian.  Western Pennsylvanian, because West PA is Best PA.

But between 2020's voter fraud and Nittany Lion squad, I'm not so proud this year 😞

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Congrats on finally winning a game,  pedophile state u...

Friggin' Harbaugh...

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

s-l300.png

Terrific job by the defense on Friday.  They talked about it briefly during the game yesterday how Kelly took a different approach after the 2012 NC game;  how they had to be bigger and tougher to compete at the top and this team has that moreso than any I've seen in decades.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Friggin' Harbaugh...

Terrific job by the defense on Friday.  They talked about it briefly during the game yesterday how Kelly took a different approach after the 2012 NC game;  how they had to be bigger and tougher to compete at the top and this team has that moreso than any I've seen in decades.

They have certainly recruited better talent on that side of the ball, especially at LBer.  I'm impressed with the tackling so far this season. 

I pray at some point the BILLS will finally be smart enough to pick an ND tight end in the draft.

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They have certainly recruited better talent on that side of the ball, especially at LBer.  I'm impressed with the tackling so far this season. 

I pray at some point the BILLS will finally be smart enough to pick an ND tight end in the draft.

Mayer would be a nice target in two years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, devnull said:

You mean like Tony Hunter?

His career was cut short by injury.  I think we'd take a TE that caught 50 passes for over 500 yards.

If only we can avoid the Todd Blackledges, Kijana Carters, Courtney Browns, Aaron Maybins, Blair Thomas', and Curtis Enis...

High Ped U NFL draft choices and the word bust go together like peanut butter and chocolate.