Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Uniforms: Critiques and Changes

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I wonder if there’s any reason in particular we didn’t wear throwbacks at all this year. 

maybe they are saving them for the BIG game 

😝 

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

blue on White should be the standard.

ditch these monochrome clown suits

At least it's not the Nike Color Rush pajamas.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:47 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At least it's not the Nike Color Rush pajamas.

We were at the Jets game a few years back in Joisey. They had the green vs red color rush. Heard a few, I cant tell which team is which because Im color blind conversations. I thought it was kinda cool but yeah, would rather go throwback then color rush. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

We were at the Jets game a few years back in Joisey. They had the green vs red color rush. Heard a few, I cant tell which team is which because Im color blind conversations. I thought it was kinda cool but yeah, would rather go throwback then color rush. 

I love that game.  It was like watching Christmas M&Ms play football.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love that game.  It was like watching Christmas M&Ms play football.

Besides the outcome, my favorite part was the Sausage roll sandwiches. 😋 Also, my brother and I had tickets walked to the top level and both nearly passed out from hunger and exhaustion. We got to that level and right in front us was the Sausage shack! Our lives were saved! Sustenance was only moments away. After we ordered our food my brother, the Jet fan, says to me, you know as high as this level is you would think they would have a large elevator for fat people. As soon as he said that we heard "ding" and right behind us an elevator door opened and a bunch of people rushed out of it. Oh well, the sausage was good and we had a good time. Turned the 5 hour drive there and 5 hour ride back the same day. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2